Muslims were allies with 3rd Reich

chinese-canadian said:
en...Isreal was created after WW2...and the land of Isreal was indeed controlled by Arabians before the Jewish people immigrated to there in large numbers in the later period of WW2

No, Israelis were migrating to the so-called Palestine since early 20th century.

and there were less then 100,000 Jews in there before the later period of WW2, so arabians were the majority and in control of the land of Isreal during that time

chinese-canadian said:
and there were less then 100,000 Jews in there before the later period of WW2, so arabians were the majority and in control of the land of Isreal during that time

And your point?

phoenix80 said:
And your point?

His point is that the Muslim cleric didn't need any backing from the Nazis against Jewish settlers since they were still a minority and the whole region was under a British League of Nations mandate anyway. So the Brítish were their main problem, not Jewish settlers.

phoenix80 said:

I get it. Everything they don't like in the world is this AMIN AL-HUSSEINI-character's fault...

Factual error: "Young Egypt’s political slogan “One Folk, One Party, One Leader” is a direct translation from German of Nazi slogan."

The real Nazi slogan was "One people, one empire, one leader"

The whole site looks very amateurish and hastily done to me. But I'm not going to discredit it just yet.

Point 1: It seems that people like to link everything that is evil to nazism. According to Chomsky, the words "nazism" or "fascism" only have a pejorative meaning. The contemporary world, he points out, forgets that nazism was a real ideology. As an ideology and not as some satanic cult of vampires, nazism espoused a set of viewpoints. Some of these viewpoints, like respecting your mother and family, are actually admired today. Others are not. Treating all of the opponents of nazism as somehow good, like Churchill who said that he would make a pact with the devil himself to fight Hitler, only demonstrates a crude understanding of morality and the world itself. Stalin's ideological warriors killed far more people than Hitler's racial warriors. Was he a nazi too? How about Mao? Or maybe Tito? Maybe the Ruandese are actually neo-nazis?

Point 2: The coorelation of Islam with Nazism is profoundly absurd. The argument runs like this:

1. Islam tends to despise the Jews
2. Hitler hated the Jews
Conclusion: Islam and Nazism are therefore linked.

This argument is worthy of "Medieval Times". It is specious, fallacious, deceptive and stupid. Anything can be connected. Try these examples:

1. Bart likes the colour red
2. The nazi flag had the colour red
Conclusion: Bart is a nazi.

Or maybe this one:

1. Bart loves his mother
2. Hitler loved his mother
Conclusion: Bart thinks like Hitler.

Or maybe this one:

1. Bart hates Jews
2. Hitler hated Jews

Point 3: Many nations sided with Hitler for a host of reasons: strategic (Finland), political (Hungary), coercion (Vichy France), ethnic tensions (Slovakia), ideological (Spain), etc. The Irish for example entertained a high opinion of Nazi-Germany. Why? Centuries of oppression by the English made them look favourably on England's enemies. Why? The enemy of our enemy is our friend. It is that simple. The Irish were not bitter antisemites. Nor were most of Germany's allies for that matter.

This post is merely trying to fight the modern tendency to reduce complex historical developments to some pathetic display of medieval logic. We can only learn from the Nazi disaster if we at least try to understand the complexities of the era. We learn nothing if we reduce the issue to the brutally simplistic dichotomy of good/evil found in "Star Wars" or most Hollywood movies.

By the way, simply quoting Himmler or Hitler is meaningless and futile. For every quote that supports one argument, others destroy it. Hitler for example admired Britain at one moment and hated the island the next. Hitler even spoke admiringly of Poles and other Slavs on occasion. Anyway, Hitler was often visibly amused by Himmler's ideas. To suggest that a side comment by Himmler or Rosenberg or even Hitler was Nazi doctrine is absurd. Ideologies and governments do not work that way. Many things are stated and debated. But there is only one direction of action. And that action is more often pragmatic than it is ideological.

Ollie Garchy said:
1. Islam tends to despise the Jews
2. Hitler hated the Jews
Conclusion: Islam and Nazism are therefore linked.
1. Al Qaida tends to despise the USA
2. Saddam hates the USA
Conclusion: Alpha Quebec and the Baath are therefore linked.
Ollie Garchy said:
1. Bart hates Jews
2. Hitler hated Jews
1. Eric Cartman hates Jews
2. Hitler hated Jews
Conclusion: Cartman dresses like Hitler
Now this is actually true!
Ollie Garchy said:
Point 3: Many nations sided with Hitler for a host of reasons: strategic (Finland), political (Hungary), coercion (Vichy France), ethnic tensions (Slovakia), ideological (Spain), etc. The Irish for example entertained a high opinion of Nazi-Germany. Why? Centuries of oppression by the English made them look favourably on England's enemies. Why? The enemy of our enemy is our friend. It is that simple. The Irish were not bitter antisemites. Nor were most of Germany's allies for that matter.
Even fascist Italy became antisemitic because of Nazi pressure.

I came across this picture and thought it would make an interesting turn of events for some...

http://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/germans/akv

I wasn't aware of this and can't think of any confrontation were they might have fought.

edit about 3 minutes after posting:
Bloody Hell, they must be Sikhs! I thought it said Iranian soldiers :) Hahahha the wish is the father of the thought, isn't it?

Last edited:
Ted said:
I came across this picture and thought it would make an interesting turn of events for some...

http://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/germans/akv

I wasn't aware of this and can't think of any confrontation were they might have fought.

edit about 3 minutes after posting:
Bloody Hell, they must be Sikhs! I thought it said Iranian soldiers :) Hahahha the wish is the father of the thought, isn't it?
Nearly 2000 Indian soldiers, all ex-POWs served as part of the German army (some even unwillingly)
The only 'battles' that they fought in the service of the Germans was during their retreat from the South of France in August 44. when they were attacked by the French resistance.
When they surrendered to the Allies, a number were imprisoned for a short while, but due to the fact that some were 'forced' to serve in the unit they were treated fairly leniently

Obvious said:
http://www.sullivan-county.com/immigration/nazi_arab.htm

mufti.jpg

Haj Amin al-Husseini With SS Waffen soldiers and recruited Nazi-Muslim SS soldiers.

Islam was worst than I thought.

The Terrorism came from Nazi Ideas

What amazing spin!!!!!!!!!!:?

Well the muslims had the same goal as they do today which is to get rid of the Jews so it was only natural they would ally themselves with Hitler.:bravo:

I believe it is a fact that in the 1930's the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem made Hitler the offer of Moslems wiping out the world's Jews. I have read this and I am searching through to find the source.

They Did, but you have to remember?

It maybe true to say that a minority of muslims did fight with the Nazis. It is also true to say that the majority of The British Indian infantry were Muslim mainly of punjab or pathan. Also other countries such as the Malay, Indonesia, Afghan, Arab also fought against the Nazis.

You also have to remember that the Nazi ideology is based on Christianity. So in fact the war was "Christian extremism".

Some of the Muslims were already worried about the number of Jews settling in Palestine and the Germans had promised to help deal with this problem

Some of the Muslims were already worried about the number of Jews settling in Palestine and the Germans had promised to help deal with this problem

Which is interesting given that the Germans facilitated the travel of a large number of Jews to Palestine between 1933 and 1939.

Monty by shipping the Jews into Palestine the Germans were creating problems for Britain, for while we were fighting the Germans in North African we had a large number of Jews fighting the British to set a Jewish homeland, and quite a number of troops had to be diverted to keep order in these areas and quite a number of troops died doing this.

Back