Muslims In Sweden.

EagleHammer

Im Not Sure if this belongs here but here i go. Now some muslim society in Sweden demand that Some Swedish laws shouldn't apply to them and that they should have their own. Is this just me or is this just F**** UP.:roll: .

EagleHammer said:
Im Not Sure if this belongs here but here i go. Now some muslim society in Sweden demand that Some Swedish laws shouldn't apply to them and that they should have their own. Is this just me or is this just F**** UP.:roll: .

Could you give me a bit more to go on! I some cases I do think that laws could be changed a bit as to fit their specific needs. But this is so easy to twist into some constitutional monster.... so please, could you give me some details as to what laws are to be lifted etc.?

Like, Don't whant Girls And Boys to learn to swim Together, Difforces has to be approved by a imam, (Think it's called that), Payed Vacation during two holidayes for two dayes, Two hours during lunch time for Prayer i think, Every Friday. The Imam whant same right as a teacher when teaching native language and something like that.

Back