Muslims set to take over?

Not while we're around... but our kids' kids will have to watch out. This is one reason why I want to have at least 4 - lots of selfish people don't want kids, or wait until they're in their mid-30s to have one child.

I don't care how popular Islam is, religion doesn't matter to me. Everyone can convert for all I care, I'll still be agnostic. But if it is the bad kind that comes with its own system of justice, and precludes any other beliefs, well... I'd rather kill the entire planet than let that happen. Dead serious.

Last edited:
Not while we're around... but our kids' kids will have to watch out. This is one reason why I want to have at least 4 - lots of selfish people don't want kids, or wait until they're in their mid-30s to have one child.

I don't care how popular Islam is, religion doesn't matter to me. Everyone can convert for all I care, I'll still be agnostic. But if it is the bad kind that comes with its own system of justice, and precludes any other beliefs, well... I'd rather kill the entire planet than let that happen. Dead serious.

What pissed me off greatly (excuse my language) was that a mosque was allowed to be built in one of Londons Royal Parks. Nothing is sacred anymore.

Seeing this vid: I know BS when I come across it...

We here were Muslim for 800 yrs, now we have been Christian for 600 yrs, world did not end in any of the cases.

Rattler

It won't happen, for several reasons. One, Muslims are a religion. This is about as rational as complaining the Jews are taking over, which is how we started the Holocaust. Two, there aren't THAT many Muslims in Britain.

Of course this is true, it is happening; it is a political ambition which is gathering pace. I have warned of it sonce I joined these boards and I feel it is unlikely that it can be reversed in UK and Europe, even if the shutters go up now, which ain't happening. And of course Britain is inviting Turkey into the EU, opening up easier access for North Africans than ever.

No-one knows just how many muslims we have in UK, government has no idea; but it is certainly more than 2.5 million; think of a number, it will be higher than that! Many of our areas already have Muslim majorities.

I do not know or care who the producers of the video are, but the message is definitely not B/S, it describes a deliberate project well on the way to fruition.

Last edited:
sorry, but the guy mentions whoevers birthrates compared to muslim birthrates, as if a muslsim Britan would not be a Britain like the christian Britain. Thats where the BS starts, and the 2nd step is if you realize that e.g. contrary to the vids supposition - with Spain with the lowest BR - the number of Spanish Citicens has been growing 17% in the last 5 yrs, so much for "irreversible" trend of getting smaller.

Of cause, if (this is not to directed to anyone in person or one of the posters in this thread, just using a generalized example) you believe that the imigrated Spanish/Britain or whatever is not a Spanish/Britain or whatever because you do not feel he should be despite his passport, well, then, Sir, you qualify as a fascist leader for the new 4th Reich in my eyes (and I am somehow sure the vid comes from that corner, research? Anyone?)

Did not want to say it as harsh, but The Other Guy has it spot on:

This is about as rational as complaining the Jews are taking over, which is how we started the Holocaust
If you start making difference between "Jews" and "Britains" this might have impact on the simple minded which do not know to see demagogy when thy encounter it, but it indeed mixes/compares a religion with/to a passport, which is ridiculous as a try and again much BS: Consequently in this example this would mean the Jewish Britains were not Britains... "Expell/Disown/Jail/Kill etc. them!" the "logical" conclusion(s)?)

Exactly what my father described having lived - and believed - in Germany 1933...

Replace "Jew" with "Muslim" and it is still BS.

Rattler

Last edited:
Well, we just have to pump out more kids really.
Sometimes it's as simple as that.

Dunno about the historical reference.
The Jewish population didn't have much of a say in the laws of the local countries. The Muslim populations however, are pushing for law changes that work at the expense of the majority and any challenges to their demands are labelled as "racist" and "culturally offensive." In that sense they have a hand that is very hard to beat.
Islam is a religion but you'd be making a mistake if you think of it affecting the lives of other Muslims just the same way your local church affects your life in this day and age.
Something's not right when their actual prophet went around killing people who didn't believe and was considered the ultimate role model for the Muslim male in every way.
Yes I understand Christians made the same mistakes but Jesus never went around killing people. So in a way, those who killed in the name of God really were going against what they were taught to do, whereas in Islam if they are violent against those who do not believe, they are simply doing what their first boss did and was praised for.

Let me put it this way, when I go to America, I don't demand my right to eat a dog. It's not accepted in America and if I want to live there I don't expect to have a hundred people on my street having to put up with the sight and smell of me cooking up an ex-hound in my front yard.

And yes it pisses me off at how Muslim special interest groups piss off everyone to the point where the locals hate all foreigners.

BritinAfrica, major liability, 13th_redneck, you guys "get" it.

When someone moves to MY country, they should live by MY country's rules, but still keeping their own culture is cool as long as it is not anathema to their new home's culture. It's a delicate balance, I know, but it can be done. I'm Cajun French in the US. My dad speaks Cajun French, we have our Cajun culture, but one thing that makes me very proud of being Cajun is that we have ASSIMILATED without losing our identity, or being bitter about becoming part of the American tableau. We're not Cajun-Americans, we are Americans. We just happen to be of French ancestry, but we certainly don't get special treatment for being so (thankfully! Who wants to be French these days, ha!).

Muslims who move to other countries and assimilate into the new culture are fine by me. That means you understand that people have the right to imbibe alcohol under the law, that guide dogs for the handicapped are acceptable, that if they don't want to handle pork they don't take jobs at pork processing plants and demand the product be switched to lamb, theat they don't get five prayer breaks a day at work unless they own the company, that they do not mutilate the genitals of little girls, that if their daughters grow up to reject their religion they can't kill them etc.

THIS is why people in western cultures are not happy with how the radical Muslims think. They want to come to our countries and force US to live like THEM. No dice.

Thanks, tomtom, not bad for a "troll", huh?Yup, you "get" it too. I am happy to have ANYONE move into my country, as long as they realize they're coming to a new nation, and the bad old habits need to be left behind while they add the GOOD things about their culture to mine.America, I guess, is a little different (no, not trying to shove America down everyone's throat who isn't American) because our culture is a gestalt of ALL cultures, and when ALL of us leave the hyphenation behind and just become "American", the whole thing runs SO much better. It's the "Martian-American" and "Pleidean-American" and so forth (avoiding any specific nationalities, apologies to the exobiologicals) demanding this and that special circumstance or accomodation that tears at the very cohesion of ALL of us. There is no one nationality supposed to be more welcome here than any other, and what is happening in the UK is a big warning to us; we're pretty down that road already, and we REALLY need to return to the level playing field for ALL (AND stop the flood of ILLEGAL immigration so that those standing patiently in line can get in) so that we don't end up Balkanizing and losing our really unique position of E Pluribus, Unum (Out of Many {Nations}, One).

I wouldn't worry about it, we have the Chinese and Indians to off set the Muslims and surprisingly despite huge populations and immigration I am neither Chinese nor Indian.

When someone moves to MY country, they should live by MY country's rules, but still keeping their own culture is cool as long as it is not anathema to their new home's culture. It's a delicate balance, I know, but it can be done. I'm Cajun French in the US. My dad speaks Cajun French, we have our Cajun culture, but one thing that makes me very proud of being Cajun is that we have ASSIMILATED without losing our identity, or being bitter about becoming part of the American tableau. We're not Cajun-Americans, we are Americans. We just happen to be of French ancestry, but we certainly don't get special treatment for being so (thankfully! Who wants to be French these days, ha!).

Muslims who move to other countries and assimilate into the new culture are fine by me. That means you understand that people have the right to imbibe alcohol under the law, that guide dogs for the handicapped are acceptable, that if they don't want to handle pork they don't take jobs at pork processing plants and demand the product be switched to lamb, theat they don't get five prayer breaks a day at work unless they own the company, that they do not mutilate the genitals of little girls, that if their daughters grow up to reject their religion they can't kill them etc.

THIS is why people in western cultures are not happy with how the radical Muslims think. They want to come to our countries and force US to live like THEM. No dice.

While I don't disagree with the sentiments I do see them as both unrealistic and shortsighted given the migratory nature of humans throughout history.

I see this "assimilate" argument often and yet no where in the world is there a "pure" race, take Britain for example as they seem keen on declaring themselves an endangered species and yet the English language is made up of words from every other language on earth, talk to most Englishmen and you will discover they love a good "curry" take a look at the architecture of the place and you will discover that much of it is from elsewhere in the world, in reality Britain is nothing more than a geographical name as its population and customs are not unique to the island they are formed from its contacts the throughout the world and its history.

Last edited:

I totally agree...100%......

I wouldn't worry about it, we have the Chinese and Indians to off set the Muslims and surprisingly despite huge populations and immigration I am neither Chinese nor Indian.

While I don't disagree with the sentiments I do see them as both unrealistic and shortsighted given the migratory nature of humans throughout history.

I see this "assimilate" argument often and yet no where in the world is there a "pure" race, take Britain for example as they seem keen on declaring themselves an endangered species and yet the English language is made up of words from every other language on earth, talk to most Englishmen and you will discover they love a good "curry" take a look at the architecture of the place and you will discover that much of it is from elsewhere in the world, in reality Britain is nothing more than a geographical name as its population and customs are not unique to the island they are formed from its contacts the throughout the world and its history.

Much as I hate to disagree with MontyB, I have to say that this argument is most inappropriate and does not fit the situation at all. In fact there was nowhere more English than England until recent years, despite the claims of Edinburgh, Melbourne and New Zealand , and between 1066 and the 19th c. the culture developed by itself; even then it was touched only by a few Huegenots (me) and a few Jews(me) and a number of Irish (me) to add to the Normans (aristrocracy- unchanged so far) and the remnants of the long Roman military occupation (me) and the Vikings & Anglo-Saxons (me).

So by the 20th c. you could not have found a more developed culture, ALL completely assimilated by today. The English, my learned friend, the English.

What we risk now is not normal immigration, it amounts to a Muslim cultural invasion by numbers, wtih no interest in assimilation it seems, and to blame is our traitorous government for allowing it to happen. I am in no way anti-muslim as it happens, and do not see it as a racial issue, but I do not want their culture imposed upon me. If I lived in their countries I would be happy to accept and respect the staus quo.

If the same proposition were faced by New Zealand, would you welcome it? Would you celebrate the imposition of sharia law; would you welcome the sheer devisiveness your society would be subject to?

What we have

Last edited:
1) I m not sure about Australia but New Zealand does not claim to be English, we see ourselves as far smarter. :p

2) If I was voter in a country that was continually electing governments that I felt were selling the country out I would either:
A) Assume that the majority knew something I didn't.
B) Accept that I was complete idiot for doing it and campaign to have IQ tests at voter registration.

3) As far as welcoming sharia law I really don't know New Zealand isn't really a religous country I could not imagine such a thing happening in the foreseeable future as we have few if any religious radicals and all going well it will remain that way.

Oh and here is our ethnic breakdown as of 2001:
European 69.8%, Maori 7.9%, Asian 5.7%, Pacific islander 4.4%, other 0.5%, mixed 7.8%, unspecified 3.8%

One of the unfortunate side effects of political correctness is that we have to choose a race that excludes "New Zealander" as I am prepared to bet that 150% of that 69.8% would tick the "Kiwi" box if given the opportunity.

as far as religion goes...

File:NewZealandReligionsGraph.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_New_Zealand

However this is another of those "no win" threads I am keen to avoid, not that it isn't interesting but it is one that just devolves into entrenched views that repeat themselves for page after page so I will probably leave it here.

Last edited:
Back