Muslims set to take over?

1) I m not sure about Australia but New Zealand does not claim to be English, we see ourselves as far smarter. :p

2) If I was voter in a country that was continually electing governments that I felt were selling the country out I would either:
A) Assume that the majority knew something I didn't.
B) Accept that I was complete idiot for doing it and campaign to have IQ tests at voter registration.

You left out D. Accept that the current system does amount to majority rule, necessarily, and that those who vote for for the current administration are indeed idiots; and of course the current Prime Minister does have the benfit of a confirming vote, he has run from election and is still running.

I appreciate that you do not speak for New Zealand but I have noted that you yourself stake claim to be British. :smil:

I understand your backing away from this one, just as you backed away, sensibly, from facing my question re. Sharia.:smil:

I myself will follow your example, having clearly described the true situation here and the inaccuracy of your take on it.:smil:

My last post should suffice; having put the world right on it, I am content to rest on my laurels.:smil:
I will not require 20/30 pages.

Back