Muslims are not welcome Aussie minister says - Page 3

--
Boots

March 7th, 2006  
chinese-canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
What he said was they should fit into Australia's way of life, and if they did not want to that, then don't come here.
we better not have that kind of attitude towards all immigrants.

afterall, Canada would be as tolerant and pleasant if Canadians had barred immigrants. same with U.S and other nations.
People should respect others' values and believes.

but, those who dont respect others' believes shall be kicked out
March 7th, 2006  
Bory

The Australian Way of life is very multicultural. Just respect our laws, and other peoples basic rights, and you are an Australian, living our way of life. We don't demand much, but what we do demand, is what holds our society togehter
March 7th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese-canadian
we better not have that kind of attitude towards all immigrants.

after all, Canada would be as tolerant and pleasant if Canadians had barred immigrants. same with U.S and other nations.
People should respect others' values and believes.

but, those who don't respect others' believes shall be kicked out
CC ... you need to understand that the Islamic Sharia Muslims fall into a sect that wants to convert Australia to a Muslim country and believe they are to use any and all tactics to achieve this goal (including terrorism and guerrilla tactics).

All Australians wish for is for this group to just respect their laws, and other peoples basic rights, and they would be an Australian, living their way of life. They don't demand much, but what they do demand, is what holds their society together.

I can guarantee you, that if members of AlQaeda were to suddenly try to settle in the United States I would be one of the first people to take up arms and drive them out of my country. I DARE SAY ... SO WOULD YOU.
--
Boots
March 7th, 2006  
zander_0633

ok, that would be alittle extreme!
March 12th, 2006  
zhjsg

personally i dont think there is anything wrong with this,
when in roman, do as romans do
March 12th, 2006  
zander_0633

Yes, but that way, you can scare off potential Residents or income to the country!
March 13th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
Yes, but that way, you can scare off potential Residents or income to the country!
m a y b e . . .

BUT FOR SURE - YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS WOULD BE A LOT SAFER......
March 13th, 2006  
zander_0633

That is sure!!