muslims have your say

Anya1982

Banned
SwordFish_13 wrote:
Hi atheer,

Glad to hear those beautoful thought ....................i think more and more people like you should come into public.................thats the only way people will know more about islam..................it will clear those clouds of supesion.

BTW. Anya1982 thast is not a ban it is a fear of Muslim Names and yes i too know a few of high profile people that were enied asscess because of their Name but lets not spoil this Beautiful thread :)

Good Luck
-=SF_13=-

Thank you for agreeing there, i was accused of lying about this now i have been backed up, maybe that person can now see i was not flairing false accusations

Hi,

First of all simmer down a bit.........:)

he was right in a way you were getting into someone's thread....and spoiling it

and it is not a BAN......... a written thing ...............it's just a mentality.............that is developing..............look at it yesterday i heard in news that Petrol Pump Owned by a sikh in America was burned down with slogans we don't want Arab Oil........and Sikh's are not even arabs they are Indians.:shock:

it's just lack of knowelde and deeds in a few people who give everyone a bad name( and it applies to both sides)..............they don't even know how to identify a arab :)

there is a frensy and suspesion in the general American people about Islam and it's followers.............and most of the conflicts around the world involve Islam .............and that isne't helping the situation a weeee bit.

The main culprit is Illitarcy and powerty in those Islamic countries rather than the religion itself.............the religion itself dosen't spread hate it's some people who interpret it in a way that suits their needs.

Ok How many people here know Both Muslim and Christians worship the same GOD ( the same supreme being).

i'd like to point out that any racial profiling done is usually done by those who aren't familiar with the way terrorists act. as soon as they find out something like a ban on a certain type of name in place do you really think it's that hard to change their name? even better, since they know they could be searched because they look like they're from a certain type of country they'll use networking. instead of sending in a member of the PLO into an airport to bomb a plane, they'll send in a member of the IRA, who looks like pretty much any other european traveller or even american. if anything, it's a quick and easy filter to lower the volume of searches done.

Umm.... what's this now? Wasn't this about Cat Stevens or something? I heard his name matched with one of a terrorist funder, or that they thought he was donating to some muslim charities that in-turn fueled terrorist cells.

It was just a mix up, no?

ok

I ain't jumping on tha band wagon....................I know what i am talking about and i did apologise for what i said as it was a bit over done..................but its true

I was stated as a liar and my evidence kept getting erased by that guy.

I didn't mean to spoil the thread it wasn't intentional at all

xxxx

ok

But does that make him part of that terroisim? no

i mean when us government funded the IRA for 30 odd yrs we didn't filter people with an american name!

Its to do with respect and the world knows who cat stevens is and that the moeny was donate as a fund for a charity and not to make and fuel a terroist group

if cat stevens knew this he wouldn't of funded it...................

Anya1982 said:
i mean when us government funded the IRA for 30 odd yrs we didn't filter people with an american name!
very true, but Regan eventually put together a law saying that if you fund terrorists by sending money to the IRA then you are therefor a terrorist also and will be treated as one. the IRA system was very eleborate, you could ride a taxi in NY and part of your fee would go to the PIRA. i mean jeez, there was a PIRA office setup in downtown NY and everyone knew exactly what it was. of course it was evetually shut down.

i'm not trying to say that the government was right by treating him as a terrorist. but at the same time they can't assume anything about anyone.

Re: ok

Anya1982 said:
I ain't jumping on tha band wagon....................I know what i am talking about and i did apologise for what i said as it was a bit over done..................but its true

I was stated as a liar and my evidence kept getting erased by that guy.

I didn't mean to spoil the thread it wasn't intentional at all

xxxx

Anya, you're about a heartbeat away from being banned, it was explained to you several times why "that guy" deleted your posts, and if you want to have a pity party, do it somewhere else.

Post your sources for your claims/accusations or leave.

"Ban" means restricting or out-Law Something/Someone or forbiddance, forbidding soemthing like that (correct me if wrong English is my second launguage:p )

-=SF_13=-

Back