Music, movies, hobbies, etc.

Dang.

No, I haven't worked on trucks yet, Err, I have tried to work on Volo Fabrics and shit.. But the guys there wasn't so friendly about me working there. :?
But trucks sounds nice, besides.. I love everything from oil to dirt.
Thanks for the advice.

Role Playing is when you play a character created by your mind.

I have created a character on a Star Trek RolePlay.. The link is http://www.deridousiv.com/bios/dmitriev.html

You play her and her actions by using your mind and fantsy to then act it out by various actions. either writing, email, or playing it live.

you can also use it by talking about your actions and saying it.

It satisfies my mind and make me relax and have something in my life to look forward to.

Seriously, They are corrupt, and stupid b*tches in my view. Therefor I quited.

A blonde *ss wh*re b*tch stole my shoes and shit just cus I didn't follow her rules.

I bet she made some "jobs" for our boss. :x

I didn't force ANY of the men to buy me to see me dance.

That was pissing the Ladies off.

I prefer having a nice talk and discuss the world and interests in coomon then force myself upon anyone.

I trust that men would buy me to see me dance if they thought I was interesting.

And so was how I made money.

I was succesful, I didn't earn any money, but I madecostumers come back to talk to me.

And THAT was NOT popular.

But you see, I am the best in the busniess to not act like I am for sale for any other services then dancing! :twisted:

But I think I keep my job as a model for now.

GhostWolfOfRussia said:
But trucks sounds nice, besides.. I love everything from oil to dirt.

Join the Army..
We have all the oil and dirt you'll ever want... :D

And besides, you also have to be pretty good at roleplaying from time to time..
Nothing is as hard as when a fresh recruit has really sc...ed up big time (in a very funny way), and you have to try to keep your "angry face" on... 8)

I am going to join the military.. But I aint in that fitness mentally yet..

I won't go in there and still have real problems to solve IRL and off duty.

I need to be active, and not to stand there crying like a baby when something happens. :roll:

But I plan on going in, and especially as artillary.. Or some leader of some sort, But still on the front line.

If not heading the way I do now, I will problaby become a nurse.

But I am drooling for the real SURVIVAL training!!!

And I want to go up north in the deepest winter, making the survival trianing.

And then down to make it on warmer grounds.

HEY! :shock:

I can be a medic on the field!

Redleg, I told you I was slow.

Err, But I don't know, I don't like standing there on the field and not having anything to defend myself with and see the bombs flying a little here and a little there.

Damn, Now you got me going on this..

Heh..

Pardon my ignorance, but are females allowed to go combat arms in Sweden? In the United States military they are excluded from combat arms, though they may still see action as helicopter or fixed wing pilots. Currently there is discussion about opening Field Artillery to females as well, and they are recruiting women to that end, however.

Still unclear on this "role-playing" thing, is it like a computer game or do more like writing a story? Do you interact with other people or is it an individual thing?

Good call on wanting to order your personal life before joining the military, like Clint Black sings:
"Wherever you go there you are
You can run from yourself but you won't get far."
Haha, wisdom from the rednecks, hey?

Redneck said:
Pardon my ignorance, but are females allowed to go combat arms in Sweden? In the United States military they are excluded from combat arms, though they may still see action as helicopter or fixed wing pilots. Currently there is discussion about opening Field Artillery to females as well, and they are recruiting women to that end, however.

In Norway we have females in almost all branches.
None in SF, but they are allowed to try.....

Females are allowed to go into combat.. They are allowed to get their ranks and work for the military..

But they can't get the higher ranks because of their lack of strength..

Roleplaying is interacting with other people and make a story..

Hard to explain, Never heard of Dungeons and Dragons?

Heard of it, but never paid any attention, think I got a grip on what you're talking about now though.
The situation of the females in your respective militaries is really interesting to me, it's kind of funny how you can get so used to one nation's way of doing things that any variance from that seems almost unbelievable. You can accept the academic fact, but actually realizing that it is indeed so is another matter. Haha, deep philosophy here, y'all.

United States military they are excluded from combat arms

I actually think they can go into indirect combat roles in the US army, ie artillery, morters, and in the air force I know they can fly combat aircraft, so I guess that's direct.

Redneck said:
though they may still see action as helicopter or fixed wing pilots. Currently there is discussion about opening Field Artillery to females as well, and they are recruiting women to that end, however.

Oh Ok, I thought they had already been cleared for certain artillery. But with all th action MPs are seeing in Iraq, I think a preformance evaluation of their combat skills should take place.

boys... well guys lol.... ummm school 4.1__ GPA... which is good (all a's is 4.0) band, JROTC, friend, music, scrapbooking (well kinda) everything, anything,

HOCKEY, HOCKEY, and some other stuff. No really, hockey, but I am doing my Master's in Environmental/Analytical Chemistry, and after that I want to work in an agricultural field. I listen to country music mostly, and I watch a lot of movies. Not too much TV, except sports. I retired from hockey when I went to university, we were Western Canada Champs, so I figured I'd quit while I was on top.

I'm a 13 year old boy/young man depending on whom you ask. My father was in the US Army and my brother is currently in South Korea as a tracked vehicle repairman(in the US Army). I plan to join the Army when I graduate from high school.

I don't listen to music much. As for movies I like war movies which accurately portray combat (We Were Soldiers, Saving Private Ryan).

As for sports I play football, soccer (I hate soccer, but I play it anyway), cross country, and track.

I do journalism and play the piano and viola (not good at either of them).

As for hobbies I love to build model airplanes and tanks. Army men are still the coolest :D. I run for fun, go hiking and mountain biking occasionally, and throw knives. I'm getting pretty good at throwing knives :D. I love computers and techonolgy. I am an avid video gamer and am learning how to program. I know HTML and some BASIC and Java.

I like to read a lot, such classics as Dante, Homer, and even Aristotle.

Well that pretty much does it for me.

I'm a 15 year old guy. My dad is a Lt. Col. in the US Air Force and my brother is currently a MSII in AROTC (Army ROTC) at Auburn University. I plan on either joining the military after graduating (from either high school or college, depending on acceptance) or doing something involved with computers (Programming, CGI, HTML, Hardware/Software Support, ect).

I listen to punk, rock, and classic rock mostly. But i'm pretty opened minded with music, so I'll usually listen to anything once. With movies, I like Comedies, Action/Adventure, and War movies the best, my favorites would probably have to be Black Hawk Down or We Were Soldiers.

I am an avid paintball player and I try to skate (board) and snowboard. I play guitar also, which I'm not very good at but I'm learning.

Other things, I'm usually doing something with my girlfriend, I love doing things on my computer like programming, making models/cgi (which I've only recently started to do), html, and gaming. I go to a place called the M.E.C. every weekend that is basically a weekly LAN party. I have a basic knowledge in HTML coding, Java Programming and I am currently taking C++ 2 as a HS class.

I like to read alot of different things, anything that catches my interests. I'm currently reading the book by Michael Durant "In The Company Of Heros" (which I have signed by him, something my brother got me for chritmas when he met him.) And thats about it for me.

Back