Murder or suicide?

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a woman about to jump off a bridge so they stopped.

The leader a big burly man gets off his bike and says "What are you doing?"

She says "I'm going to commit suicide"

While he didn't want to appear insensitive he didn't want to miss an opportunity either so he asked... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So she does....and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss.

After she's finished the biker says, "Wow! that was the best kiss I've ever had! that's a real talent you are wasting, you could be famous...why in the world would you want to commit suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl........"

The authorities think she may have been pushed.

Divorce or Murder

In the same vein as above.

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I'd like to buy some cyanide."
The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law"! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! The purchase of Cyanide is absolutely out of the question".
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and said,....

"Why didn't you didn't tell me you had a prescription."?

Last edited:
Along the same line, too... (some of you good people may have heard this...)

A guy went to a bar, had a few drinks, and managed to chat a real lovely girl. One thing lead to another, he found himself back at her apartment, where they end up making love.

Once that was over, this guy was turning over, in bed, and he notice a photo of a handsome young, muscular man, at the dressing table. Now he is a bit worried, so he ask the girl.

"Is that your husband?". "Nope", said the girl.

"Is that your fiance?". "Wrong", said the girl, now laughing...

"Your boyfriend, perhaps?". "Wrong again, silly", said the girl, now playfully playing with his chest hair.

"Then, who is that?". He asked...

And the girl replied, as she started to get really cuddly...

"Thats me, silly..."

A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a woman about to jump off a bridge so they stopped.

The leader a big burly man gets off his bike and says "What are you doing?"

She says "I'm going to commit suicide"

While he didn't want to appear insensitive he didn't want to miss an opportunity either so he asked... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So she does....and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss.

After she's finished the biker says, "Wow! that was the best kiss I've ever had! that's a real talent you are wasting, you could be famous...why in the world would you want to commit suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl........"

The authorities think she may have been pushed.

Murder

In the same vein as above.

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I'd like to buy some cyanide."
The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law"! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! The purchase of Cyanide is absolutely out of the question".
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and said,....

"Why didn't you didn't tell me you had a prescription."?

Murder

Along the same line, too... (some of you good people may have heard this...)

A guy went to a bar, had a few drinks, and managed to chat a real lovely girl. One thing lead to another, he found himself back at her apartment, where they end up making love.

Once that was over, this guy was turning over, in bed, and he notice a photo of a handsome young, muscular man, at the dressing table. Now he is a bit worried, so he ask the girl.

"Is that your husband?". "Nope", said the girl.

"Is that your fiance?". "Wrong", said the girl, now laughing...

"Your boyfriend, perhaps?". "Wrong again, silly", said the girl, now playfully playing with his chest hair.

"Then, who is that?". He asked...

And the girl replied, as she started to get really cuddly...

"Thats me, silly..."

Murder/Suicide

I have always told my friends that if I ever kill myself.... to find out how my GF did it. :lol:

I can see scene now.... I'm there with twenty seven knife wounds to my back and three gun shot wounds in my head with a suicide letter right next to me. The investigators will simply see the note and her and say out loud... "Worst case of Suicide I've ever seen! Well, rap this one up Charlie... it's been bagged, tagged, and photographed. Let's get some coffee."

:crybaby:

Back