MunitionsAirman Trivia - Page 5

--
Boots

March 11th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

is there any others that are going to answer this trivia question???
March 11th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Calvin Graham, USN, 12.

Redneck, was Custer demoted, I thought for sure he was a Brig during the Civil War...
March 12th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Calvin Graham, USN, 12.
Congrats...

The youngest U.S. serviceman was 12-year-old Calvin Graham, USN. He was wounded and given a Dishonorable Discharge for lying about his age. (His benefits were later restored by act of Congress).
--
Boots
March 12th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Yes

YES, Im pretty sure custer was demoted...His rank was given to him as a war time commision and after the war he was returned to his original rank...
March 12th, 2004  
Redneck

Right-o, sherman.

Dang, did that kid have a hormonal problem? how the heck could a 12 year old pass for a what, 16 year old back then?
March 12th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

I was wondering the same thing... How could they even mistake him for 16. Kids that age arent very bright either, and very immature, its hard to beleive that he actually made it...
March 12th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

new question

When the allied armies reached the Rhine River in Germany, What did they do? And What General had himself photographed doing this?
March 12th, 2004  
Animal Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunitionsAirman
new question

When the allied armies reached the Rhine River in Germany, What did they do? And What General had himself photographed doing this?
They pissed in it. The general was Patton i think. Also think Churchill did it as well.
March 12th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

When the allied armies reached the Rhine River in Germany, the first thing men did was pee in it. This was pretty universal, from the lowest private to Winston Churchill (who made a big show of it) and Gen. George Patton (who had himself photographed in the act).
March 17th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

New Question

Which U.S. president was on John Wilkes Booth's hit-list besides Abraham Lincoln? And what may have prevented the assassination of this president?