MunitionsAirman Trivia

GuyontheRight said:
Calvin Graham, USN, 12.

Congrats...

The youngest U.S. serviceman was 12-year-old Calvin Graham, USN. He was wounded and given a Dishonorable Discharge for lying about his age. (His benefits were later restored by act of Congress).

Yes

YES, Im pretty sure custer was demoted...His rank was given to him as a war time commision and after the war he was returned to his original rank...

Right-o, sherman.

Dang, did that kid have a hormonal problem? how the heck could a 12 year old pass for a what, 16 year old back then?

I was wondering the same thing... How could they even mistake him for 16. Kids that age arent very bright either, and very immature, its hard to beleive that he actually made it...

new question

When the allied armies reached the Rhine River in Germany, What did they do? And What General had himself photographed doing this?

MunitionsAirman said:
new question

When the allied armies reached the Rhine River in Germany, What did they do? And What General had himself photographed doing this?

They pissed in it. The general was Patton i think. Also think Churchill did it as well.

When the allied armies reached the Rhine River in Germany, the first thing men did was pee in it. This was pretty universal, from the lowest private to Winston Churchill (who made a big show of it) and Gen. George Patton (who had himself photographed in the act).

New Question

Which U.S. president was on John Wilkes Booth's hit-list besides Abraham Lincoln? And what may have prevented the assassination of this president?

This is not multiple choice therefore i cannot answer the question you ask. besides this is my trivia. sum it down to one answer. And i want to know what prevented it...

Andrew Johnson (VP) AND (not or) Willian Seward (sec. of State). The assisnation could have prevented had the guard at Lincoln's theatre booth been at his post. He left to get a drink of water I believe.

On the morning of April 14, 1965, Julia Grant, wife of US General Ulysses S. Grant had a strong feeling that she and her husband should get out of Washington. As they were leaving, the couple passed John Wilkes Booth on his way to assassinate President Lincoln at the theatre. Grant was also found to be on Booth's death list.

Congrats Darkmb you are correct...

One of Japan's methods of destroying tanks was to bury a very large artillery shell with only the nose exposed. When a tank came near enough a soldier would whack the shell with a hammer.
"Lack of weapons is no excuse for defeat." -- LtGen. Mutaguchi

Back