multi

JOC

I have used post quick reply a few times. Which seems to give me posting after the one that replied to with a quick reply?

A fellow user has suggested I use Multi?

I'm still a bit uncertain about which post do what to tell you the truth (except for the Quotes button)?

Your input is much appreciated

If you are replying to multiple posts (say 3 different posts) you click the "multi" button in two of the comments and then click "quote" in the third comment and it willput all three comments into one post then you can reply as you see fit.

So for example if I wanted to reply to the two posts already in this thread I would click on the "Multi" button under your post and it would change to read "Multi+" and then I would click on the quote button under the second post (My one) and the result would look like this:

I have used post quick reply a few times. Which seems to give me posting after the one that replied to with a quick reply?

I'm still a bit uncertain about which post do what to tell you the truth (except for the Quotes button)?

If you are replying to multiple posts (say 3 different posts) you click the "multi" button in two of the comments and then click "quote" in the third comment and it willput all three comments into one post then you can reply as you see fit.

======================================================
I can then respond to both comments by inserting my text between the two comments like this and for fun I will make them blue so they stand out:

Response 1: My cat exploded when I read this...

Response 2: Sadly the cat could not be put back together, fortunately I like dogs better.

And that is all there is to it, it just allows you to respond to multiple posts with one reply.

Back