Multi leftie culturalism in Aussie Primary Schools! Making Voo Doo Dolls!!! - Page 3




 
--
Boots
 
October 24th, 2007  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Not at all; you are wasting my time. You are talking nonsense , lost without your links. Reality will catch up with you soon enough.
What ever floats your boat, I am not sure why you feel the need to respond if it is a waste of "your" time to do so and what links are you waffling on about?

I can only assume you see derailing threads as a way to deflect attention from a poor argument as you manage to do in EVERY thread where someone disagrees with you.
October 25th, 2007  
Del Boy
 


Race body snubs 'un-British' work


Trevor Phillips wants an end to the term 'multiculturalism'

The Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) is blocking grants to ethnic minority projects that fail to promote "Britishness" and integration.
Last week, CRE chairman Trevor Phillips sparked a debate when he said the term "multiculturalism" should be scrapped.
CRE commissioner Khurshid Ahmed told BBC News Online the Commission felt they had to change their grants policy in the light of "global events".
Over 5m in grants is due to be handed out soon under these policies.
.
"In the wake of what is happening globally - global events - we feel a new emphasis is needed.
"We want to instil a sense of Britishness. The project has to have an element of integration and an indication that it will lead to community cohesion.
"We are not funding any organisation which reinforces separatism. We will not encourage the emergence of isolationist groups."
Last week, Trevor Phillips said the term "multiculturalism" was of another era as the term suggested "separateness" and was no longer useful in present-day Britain.
Mr Ahmed agreed the comments marked a significant shift of emphasis for the CRE.




Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB

I can only assume you see derailing threads as a way to deflect attention from a poor argument as you manage to do in EVERY thread where someone disagrees with you.


How many times do you need telling? Don't waste my time. Read my last posts and come back when you have something sensible to say on the subject.





October 25th, 2007  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy


Race body snubs 'un-British' work


Trevor Phillips wants an end to the term 'multiculturalism'

The Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) is blocking grants to ethnic minority projects that fail to promote "Britishness" and integration.
Last week, CRE chairman Trevor Phillips sparked a debate when he said the term "multiculturalism" should be scrapped.
CRE commissioner Khurshid Ahmed told BBC News Online the Commission felt they had to change their grants policy in the light of "global events".
Over 5m in grants is due to be handed out soon under these policies.
.
"In the wake of what is happening globally - global events - we feel a new emphasis is needed.
"We want to instil a sense of Britishness. The project has to have an element of integration and an indication that it will lead to community cohesion.
"We are not funding any organisation which reinforces separatism. We will not encourage the emergence of isolationist groups."
Last week, Trevor Phillips said the term "multiculturalism" was of another era as the term suggested "separateness" and was no longer useful in present-day Britain.
Mr Ahmed agreed the comments marked a significant shift of emphasis for the CRE.

Oddly enough I don't disagree with the man I absolutely agree with his integration comments however what exactly is "Britishness" other than a mix of Roman, Celt, Pict, Dutch, Saxon, Norman, Viking plus god knows how many others. It could be argued that this is a sign of a multiracial society which indeed it is however along with those many races comes fragments of their culture as well so we can bury ourselves in semantics until hell freezes over its not going to change the reality.

Now I realise you are playing to a captive audience with your insults but please try to control yourself its really not necessary as I don't think either of us are scaring the other into submission with the tough guy impersonations.

However rather than spending time convincing me perhaps you should be consulting your government and the image it is sending the world.

http://www.britainusa.com/sections/i...7&L2=41049&D=8

And heres my personal favourite.

http://www.britainusa.com/sections/a...=41013&a=26006


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi
I remember growing up to be told if England doesn't stop allowing every Tom, Dick and Harry and be more selective it was going to turn out Black.

Looks like its a little bit to late.
Yes well I suspect being put on the ignore list of someone who is clearly racist is perhaps not the worst thing in the world although the fact that she seems to be waving the New Zealand flag and maybe misconstrued as speaking for us all is of great concern.
--
Boots
October 25th, 2007  
Kiwi
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Not at all; You can keep your pedantic arguments to your self. You are wasting my time. You are talking nonsense , lost without your links. Reality will catch up with you soon enough.
DB put him on block like i did very peaceful and trust me it kinda adds to his insight, all I see is
Quote:
MontyB This user is on your Ignore List.
Saves me reading the post and I still get the same information from it.

@ Spike thats right I have not seen any form of it working, except to allow free access for questionable persons to enter the country. Theres the Aisan in Melbourne apart of their gang underworld arrested 48 times and can't be deported back to where he comes from because we are multicultural and need to be tolerant of these poor people.


Quote:
Quote:
Our primary schools introduce your children to a system, of diversity, equality, and stability, which will leave them completely unprepared for real life.
^out of the New Yorker, but ain't it true?
yes theory and practice is a great divider.

Quote:
The Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) is blocking grants to ethnic minority projects that fail to promote "Britishness" and integration.
I remember growing up to be told if England doesn't stop allowing every Tom, Dick and Harry and be more selective it was going to turn out Black.

Looks like its a little bit to late.
October 25th, 2007  
Del Boy
 
[quote=MontyB;372514]Oddly enough I don't disagree with the man I absolutely agree with his integration comments however what exactly is "Britishness" other than a mix of Roman, Celt, Pict, Dutch, Saxon, Norman, Viking plus god knows how many others.



Oh - have you got it? Good. It took a long while to sink in. My precise point in the first place. And how about The Huegenots, my family? And you have left out the important contibution of our great Jews. Italians, Irish. All happily sharing our one British culture. A mongrel, island race, indeed. This is the ideal.
In fact, this is multi-racialism.

Multi- culturism is an altogether different matter. Tell us where in the world it works.

Don't keep wriggling so just because you cannot distinguish one from the other. THAT is your reality.

As for your links, they are just symptoms of our useless politically correct ex-commie government trying to cover its ass because of the explosive divisive situation it has created here, and there have been outcries about such rubbish here. They simply do not know how many Muslims are here. They haven't the faintest idea who and how many of any legal and illegal immigrants are here.

Every supportive point you have put up reinforces my original position of which, as always, you are so dismissive . To repeat myself, read my posts before blathering on so.

I am not going to try to teach you once again why multi-culturism is the opposite and enemy of multi-racism. If you can't understand the seperation made by Trevor Phillips, the most respected authority we have on such matters, I detect that when you are in ignorance you bury your head in the sand , or even somswhere darker I suspect.

I am sure you are quite a nice guy, but I have to tell you that i always find you the most MISERABLE poster I have ever come across on any site.
Your negativity almost drives me into depression, and i can always do without the school-teacher lectures. So I am not at all interested in convincing you of anything, or of insulting you. That is why I requested that you stop wasting my time.

Once you understand the important difference between multi-racism (good) and multi-culturism (bad), simply post your apology here, and stop slagging off my country, you can leave that to me, I am better at it than you.
October 25th, 2007  
MontyB
 
 
Tell me if every point I have made reinforces your argument why are you so angry and combative about it, if everything I have posted is a waste of your time why do you respond constantly?

But as far as Britain being a multi-cultural society goes I can choose to believe you or I can choose to believe your government and historians or you sadly I don't choose you.

So now rather than trying to come back with pseudo-clever witticism tell was Tony Blair wrong when he said this:

Quote:
'We celebrate the diversity in our country, get strength from the cultures and the races that go to make up Britain today.'
Prime Minister Tony Blair, 2 October 2001

Is your foreign office wrong when it says this:



Quote:
Cultural diversity in Britain
Britain today is a richly diverse society and culture. Its residents reflect a wide range of national, cultural, racial and religious backgrounds and mixtures. That diversity is a result of a history, which has included invasion, expansion, empire and Commonwealth, and Britain's role as a haven for people of all races.
British governments have taken - and continue to take - steps to tackle problems of discrimination and disadvantage through pioneering such things as race relations legislation which makes racial discrimination an unacceptable, and illegal, practice, and through policy to redress disadvantage.
Britain's ethnic diversity, with its range of and unique mix of cultural identities and heritages, defines and adds value to contemporary Britain. For example, the Muslim communities in Britain make a vital and vibrant contribution to every aspect of life from sports and the arts to business and even politics. Below are just a few examples of ethnic diversity in the UK.
Miserable poster, negativity?
I am in this thread posting in support of your governments statements on whether Britain is multicultural or not and you are the one constantly bleating on about how things have failed in your homeland are you sure I am the negative one?



But anyway I will leave you with a few comments from someone that was by all accounts supported by the majority of your nations electorate:
Quote:

Multicultural Britain to be "celebrated"

8 December 2006
Tony Blair has outlined how he believes the right balance can be struck between integration and diversity in British Society.
Speaking in the latest in a series on lectures on future challenges entitled "Our Nation's Future", the Prime Minister said that the right to be in a multi-cultural society "was always, implicitly balanced by a duty to integrate, to be part of Britain, to be British and Asian, British and black, British and white."
He emphasized that this is not about rejecting values:
"... it is not that we need to dispense with multicultural Britain. On the contrary we should continue celebrating it."
The lecture series sets out his views on the long-term challenges facing Britain.A number of practical and symbolic measures were set out that Mr Blair believes can help show what is meant by integration in modern Britain.
These include using grants to promote integration, examine the issue of female equality in religion, restricting the entry of visiting preachers, and ensuring the proper command of English.
Mr Blair said that these measures themselves will not solve the problem, but "there is no simple action by government that can solve it".
He added that it requires "an act of collective leadership from us all and, in particular, from the leaders of the main religious and racial groups that go to make up the diverse identity of the modern British nation."
"The right to be different. The duty to integrate. That is what being British means. And neither racists nor extremists should be allowed to destroy it."


I fully support his statements so rather than tell me I am wrong how about you tell me where he is wrong.
Oh and if you can please try and back it with some supporting argument as well as if I have to change my views I would like to base them on fact and not emotion.
October 25th, 2007  
pixiedustboo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi
and hidding worries from families is red flag.

@ major liability ,Child abusers play the same card.......shhhh let it be our secret
100% AGREE.
October 25th, 2007  
Del Boy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Tell me if every point I have made reinforces your argument why are you so angry and combative about it, if everything I have posted is a waste of your time why do you respond constantly?

Dear Oh dear. Angry and combative? Oh no sir. Not me sir. Emotional - Naaah! Just bored at finding myself in the clutches of a pedant; I should have more sense than to be drawn. I will take a deep breath and try once more, but you really must try harder to concentrate. Ooh- and you have quickly dropped your melting -pot theme, which I strongly supported. A shame that. And whether or not you believe me is of no consequence whatsoever. You are not the judge, - remember?

You waste my time because the answer to your weary questions I have already given you in my posts. Read them.

Your other sources are rubbish. Must i point out that our government is a failed hotch-potch of spin and deceit. I thought that was common knowledge - it is here.

This is markedly represented in all the items you quote. None of it is true, not in the slightest.

You are suddenly a fan of the truth as preached by Tony Blair. glad to know you follow him so devotedly . The Iraq war?
He has been removed as someone not to be believed, and the rabble of a government he has left behind is crumbling to sand.

In his ten years our country has been changed from a sound society into a divided , disheartened and disillusioned land, politically diminished just as these ex- commies always swore to do.

Our appointed Racial Equality boss, Trevor Phillips, has tried to remove Multi-racialism from the mix, warning of the great dangers to come, but you, the great expert in everything, pick your sources carefully and decide to ignore his take on the subject. He has been trying to kick it into touch since 2004. I have displayed this on this forum.

So don't ask me for sources - you have it from the horse's mouth.

Yes, the racists must not be allowed to destroy society , and the multi-culturists are the racists involved. they wish to remove racial integration by keeping seperate cultures firmly maintained and uncompromisingly fixed . Ethnic diversity and multi-racialism are different matters entirely, inolving the mixing of people of all races. I support these, but multi-racialists hate them. In some case, they wish to kill them.

I am countering your spouting only for the benefit of other readers , not you. You just waste my time because i have to keep repeating myself; I am not interested in convincing you; why should I waste my time with someone too thick to be able to take on board the difference between multi-racialism and multi- culturism, when it is presented on a plate for him. Pulease!

The reality is straightforward. Those who wish to overcome you will achieve it by multi-culturism. those who wish to come and join you in enjoying the shelter of your country, your society, will happily accept multi-racialism with all its compromise.

You didn't bother to say where in the world multi-culturism works, cos' it sure as hell don't work here. Africa? Indian sub-continent? Iraq? Sri Lanka? Balkans? Anywhere?

I wonder whether you live in the real world at all.... at all.
October 25th, 2007  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
You waste my time because the answer to your weary questions I have already given you in my posts. Read them.


Your other sources ar rubbish. Must i point out again that our government is a failed hot-pot of spin and deceit.
This is markedly represented in all the items you quote. None of it is true, not in the slightest.

You are suddenly a fan of the truth as per Tony Blair. glad to know you follow him devotedly re. the Iraq war.
He has been removed as someone not to be believed, and the rabble of a government he has left behing is crumbling to sand.

In his ten years our country has been cahnged from a sound society into a divided , disheartened and disillusioned land, politically destroyed just as these ex- commies always swore to do.
I see and you say I am negative and slagging your country yet you post this?

For the record I am a fan of agreeing with things I believe are right regardless of who says them thats the nifty thing about open minds they are not predisposed to ideas based on prejudice.

So while I do not support his involvement in Iraq I do believe there are things he has done that were absolutely spot on believe it or not Bush falls into the same category.

Quote:
I am countering your spouting only for the benefit of other readers , not you. You just waste my time because i have to keep repeating myself. I am not interested in convincing you. Why should I wste my time with someone too thick to be able to take on board the difference between multi-racism and multi- culturism. Pulease!
No you are attempting to counter it because you lack the ability to let it go, many of us sat through the nonsense you continually spouted in WW2 forum simply because you cannot accept alternative opinions and see everything in black and white.

Now I am sure that you will prove my above statement correct you will respond to this post with more of the same and nothing new so I will leave this discussion at this point with the comment that neither of us are convincing the other and let you get "the last word in"

Have fun.
October 26th, 2007  
Del Boy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I see and you say I am negative and slagging your country yet you post this?

No you are attempting to counter it because you lack the ability to let it go, many of us sat through the nonsense you continually spouted in WW2 . un.


Very different . I am slagging my current government for failing to protect my country.


Ah yes. That would be the WW2 where I spent time confronting the revisionist glorification of Hitler, in support of Winston Churchill, your own bold advertised signature ! Yes, for the record, that 'nonsense' of mine was based on the Hansard records of the words of Churchill himself. I'll stand by that 'nonsense' anytime, thanks. Being a little hypocritical there aren't you, old chap?


*****
Right, this is an edit now. MontyB - we have exchanged some pretty heavy quarter-staff swipes on this thread. For my part, I want you to know that no personal offence is intended. How could it be; after all, we don't even know each other. Cheers.