Muh Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot07

Banned
Hello MilForum, My name is Alan, um theres realy not much to say about me I dont exactly like to talk about MY career in the military but I like to talk to people about political things (that have to do with the military). Um I am a weapons Expert (not that Much of an expert but cant think of anything else to say. But i know alot about weapons.
I am a war historian I love history thats all im into (besides women). :lol: . But other than that im just here to talk about what i love most.

So what has your career in the military consisted of? Just a brief description would satisfy my curiosity.

And welcome to the forum.

I am not as subtle as my two friends here.

You need to give a bit of background on your military career .. by your profile, you are claiming 19 yrs of age, with 1 year in service .. and already a 1st SGT. I already know that is BS, so the question is, is it a typo, or are you a bad liar?

actually I thought that might work, im not but corpral but i thought i could get away with saying 1rst Sergeant obviously not. :cry:
As far a my career I am In the Airborne 82nd my first post is Ft.Bragg as of now.I Should be going to germany somtime next month and who nows where from there. and i know what kinda person you are by the tone you set im your repy, so you probably wont belive this either. I'll be turning 20 next week. :oops:

Patriot07 said:
As far a my career I am In the Airborne 82nd my first post is Ft.Bragg as of now.I Should be going to germany somtime next month and who nows where from there. and i know what kinda person you are by the tone you set im your repy, so you probably wont belive this either. I'll be turning 20 next week. :oops:

I would recommend you to PM some proof of this to RnderSafe..

Pretending to be someone/thing you are not is not very welcome here (or in the military in general), but if this info is correct you are most welcome in the forum!

look ppl the only reason i came to this forum is because i cant find the regular forum i usally go to, seeing as how i moved. Now wether you ppl belive me or not on my career is up to you, and id hope being such nice mannered truthful people you respect that. the whole point of being on a forum of this subject is for me to be able to discus these things with other people of the same nature, not to tell or find out wether my career is real or not. and the only reason i choose this forum besides the reason stated up top is cause this is the best forum besides the one i used to be registeres in. So that will be how it is and ill and you will go on with our lives or you can invite me to the exit door.

If you cannot verify your claims as to the nature of your own "career," it does not bode well for your ability to develop and support an argument in any of the discussions on this board. You did not start out well by attempting to deceive us (albeit very poorly) about your qualifications. We have a set of rules here that we require all members to abide by (a set of rules that you should have read when you signed up), and if you are not willing to agree to and follow these rules, I don't believe you will need any help finding the exit (but if you do, it's right up there in the top right corner and looks like this: [X]).

User Patriot07 has been banned because he did not follow the forum rules and tried to fake his profile information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back