Mug

I'm the only one allowed to post in that forum, so that's why it didn't work..

The mugs are not for sale (yet), but they'll be used as prizes in various contests in here soon.. :)

Redleg said:
I'm the only one allowed to post in that forum, so that's why it didn't work..

The mugs are not for sale (yet), but they'll be used as prizes in various contests in here soon.. :)

Oh okay, well let me know if they ever come up for sale, I'll definately purchase one.

Last edited:
Redleg said:
Here you go:
The "official" Milforum Gift Shop
more info will come later..

All items are as cheap as I can get them..
Zero profit for me since you're only paying for the production costs and shipping..

Enjoy, and spread the word.. :D

That's the products at cost? :shock: I'm gonna get one, but jeez, I figured the board would at least get a few bucks out of it.

'k who has photoshop and a screen print business on this board? Hook these dudes up! :lol:

PJ24 said:
That's the products at cost? :shock: I'm gonna get one, but jeez, I figured the board would at least get a few bucks out of it.
I don't expect the items to become "best sellers" (at least not yet...), so it's better to sell them as cheap as possible so you can promote the board offline as well instead.. :)

'k who has photoshop and a screen print business on this board? Hook these dudes up! :lol:

Don't you like it???? :shock:
The graphics has been made by one of the forum staff, so you better not say anything bad about it.. ;)
(not me by the way....)

Redleg said:
The graphics has been made by one of the forum staff, so you better not say anything bad about it.. ;)
(not me by the way....)
If he does a Navy one ill thank him for it.:CG:

I've got a pretty big collection but I'll try to sneak another one in among the others without my Wife noticing.

Redleg said:
(not me by the way....)

Yeah, I think it's stoooopid. Just kidding, I do like it. Whomever did it did a good job. :thumb: In fact! We're thinking of making up some recruiting Tee-shirts, I need a graphic to go with this slogan "USAF Pararescue, we get more ass than a toilet seat," any ideas. :mrgreen:

I was talking about someone that could manufacture the stuff cheaper.

Any way to do it through paypal? I am having issues with my bank at the moment about a stolen card so they have turned off all my credit/debit cards.

PJ24 said:
Yeah, I think it's stoooopid. Just kidding, I do like it. Whomever did it did a good job. :thumb: In fact! We're thinking of making up some recruiting Tee-shirts, I need a graphic to go with this slogan "USAF Pararescue, we get more ass than a toilet seat," any ideas. :mrgreen:

I was talking about someone that could manufacture the stuff cheaper.

I got some graphics...course i might not be able to post on here..lol...

I might tink about buyin me a t-shirt or the mouse pad...I dont drink coffee all that much though...

You're correct. :)
You have to create and place the graphics, and they'll do the rest.
They have a base price on each item, but you set the final price (base price + your cut = price)
Right now my cut = 0, so you'll only pay their base price and shipping.

Redleg said:
How's the first one "working"?
Does it look ok? (haven't ordered one myself until today)

A few more products have also been added now by the way.
(But I don't know how usefull most of them are.....) :)
http://www.cafepress.com/milforum

It's very well made unlike some I used for coffee and had the artwork flake off. I will use one for my collection and continue using one for tea and coffee at work.

Back