MSN Hotmail

--

November 16th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

Topic: MSN Hotmail

I never use my MSN hotmail, I only have the account because I use MSN messenger, but for some reason I can't log into my mail.

I've tried opening it in Explorer and Firefox.

Is anyone else having an issue or I am just lucky?
November 16th, 2008  
Fox

Try to reset your new password?
November 16th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

I haven't made any new passwords.... The page to sign in won't load at all. On either Firefox or Explorer.
--
November 16th, 2008  
Team Infidel

could be user headspace and timing issues...
November 16th, 2008  
sky2979

If its been a while since youve logged in,,most time it automatically drops from from being a user..ull probably need to set an account up all over again...
November 16th, 2008  
Team Infidel

the account is still there, but you have to reactivate it. you won't have any emails in there because they are deleted after 90 days of inactivity
November 16th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

I log in regularly so my account should not have closed. On MSN Messenger it has the eMail link and it tells you if you have new mail, etc, and I log in to delete messages a couple of times a month.

This is what I see when I click the Hotmail log in page.....

I've done this several days now and I get the same blank pages.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MSN.jpg (4.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg MSN2.jpg (38.9 KB, 8 views)
November 16th, 2008  
Team Infidel

mine works fine... don't know what to say
November 17th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

I finally got into it.

I had to log into the MSN main page and go to my mail from there.... I suppose I should have figured that out sooner, though I still can't get in my mail from the main links.
November 19th, 2008  
Insomniac

ATM it would appear MSN is having some problems. MSN messenger was down for a couple of hours tonight, much to the frustration of many people.