Mr. I won't wear a flag pin has a flag pin...

Sounds fine, at least in the ears of some..

Israel is allready under attack by Iran in the sense that the Hizbollah militia in Lebanon launches rather inaccurate rockets into the northern part of Israel on regular basis, and they're supported by Iran.
But the attack isn't FROM Iranian soil.

The 2 state solution is old news, it was part of the original plan in 1947 too, wich none of the parties involved respected by the way.
And Jerusalem as the capital of Israel....the undivided capital of Israel...
Well, you better read the proposals that lead to the plan in 1947, and maybe you'll see why it simply will not work out.

It's not possible before the IDF has effectively ridden the region of moslems. :(

I wasn't putting forward a new proposal - I was simply quoting recent Obama. :read::cool:

I wasn't putting forward a new proposal - I was simply quoting recent Obama. :read::cool:

Sorry, but I knew that, I was merely pointing out that Obama, as all other politicians, have the same sense of reality as an ostridge with it's head in a bucket... :)

Obama has spoken very powerfully in support of Israel in this respect. That he will not allow an attack from Iran; that he will do anything to prevent that; that there should be a 2 state solution; that Israel's security is sancrosanct with Jerusalem as its capital.

Again, this is not anything new. All of this has been the policy of the US for at least the past 20 years.

Again, this is not anything new. All of this has been the policy of the US for at least the past 20 years.

I guess Obama is right up to the mark on that one then, and making it very very clear. No nuclear for Iran as far as he is concerned. No one can suggest he is dodging the issue there.

Back