Mr. and Ms. Milforum Contest!! Send in your pics now!

Trevor

Okay, here's the plan, post your pics on here, for the Mr. and Ms. Milforum contest. I'll make the deadline January 15th to get your pics in. Once they're in, I'll make two separate polls (one for the hottest girl on Milforum and one for the hottest guy on Milforum). The polls will run for 15 days. Once that's up, the winners will be immortalized with the title as Milforum's hottest girl and guy. Whaddya say? who's up for it?

*trevor sits on the stage ........alone,the hall is empty,and only the sudden sound made by local squirels can be heard* ;)

lmao, i guess ill do it, as soon as someone is able to actually get a pic of me!!! noone has taken a picture of me in over 2 years!!! :D :shock:

here ya go.....dont laugh too much

Me2.jpg

Cool, something else i can lose at :D .
me3ll.png

Or the one that has been used many times :)
Those little white specks you see are from my scanner. Good old American ingenuity. :D

and just to add to it i will give a Gmail acct to each of the winners! i have a few i need to get rid of!

You have NO chance at all...
A 6-7 year old picture of me leaving Tuzla Air Base in Bosnia.. :rambo:
(I'm MUCH more handsome now by the way.. ;) )

Nah, I so won. I got a scare on my head that only adds to my handsomeness. But, I will admit that the machine gun is pretty pimp. Not as pimp as my Flash Drive, though.

I'd be afraid to say anything else if you weren't. Because something big and mean (for example a Marine) may just come along and alter my thinking. (I hope I worded that right)

AmericanSweetheart said:
I'm gonna take that as you like my pic and you think I'm kinda pretty! Please dont burst my bubble by telling me anything diffrent! lol

Kinda pretty. Your not "kinda pretty", you are very pretty :lol:

Back