moving to Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxn

Banned
I am going to move to Chicago but am not telling my parents about it because I am afraid to. There's this woman named Milhouse who graduated from military school and now is a federal agent who has tried to force me to go to military school twice now but I'm not worried about her catching me.

Milhouse, if you're reading this, know that I'm not afraid of you because I know you don't have the guts to catch me and tell my parents to send me to military school. I dare you to try and find me because I know you never will because Chicago is a huge city and I don't think you have the guts to try to catch me to send me to a military academy because I think you are a big chicken so there.

There is a great place to stay in Chicago. It is at 5730 West Roosevelt Road ... check it out when you get there...

There is a great place to stay in Chicago. It is at 5730 West Roosevelt Road ... check it out when you get there...

And if your having trouble getting reservations stop by or call my friends here.

2700 South California Avenue, Chicago - (773) 890-7100

They will hook you up.

Our author here must be the same type of cat that puts splenda diet coke and ice in his imported whiskey...

Last edited:
Is this Federal Agent Milhouse xxxn?

50255_2204908016_7707528_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back