Movie Update

Stafford911

Banned
A while ago I made a post full of stupid questions related to millitary stuff to help make the movie im working on better. You guys really helped me out so to show the fruits of our labor Im going to post the plot line of the movie. Tell me what you think and how i can improve it. Its sorta like Deer Hunter and Starship Troopers in there relationship between soldiers.

The main characters are a group of friends that lived in the same neihborhood(is there a spell check button on here somewhere. I dont have Word or I'd use that) and have known eachother for a long time. When the country is attacked(this is set in the very near future or modern times so not any particular war yet) and goes to war, all the young men enlist to defend there country. Once they see action they realize what war really is like, how its not all fun and games, but they persevere and never quit because they know how important it is for them to press on and defend their nation. Some do not make it back, as is the truth of war, others are wounded or shell shocked but they are seen as heros for what they have done for their country

I know i wasnt specific at all but thats just so no one gets offeneded or anything and I dont want to say Im doing one thing if i change my mind.Input is incouraged.

Back