• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
Movie: Alien vs Predator

Has anyone seen AVP R? (Don't worry, I don't give out anything 'bout the movie you didn't see on the trailer).

My family and some friends went last night. I was disappointed. It was hokey for an Alien/Predator movie.

***Something funny that happened though: My family/friends were all seated in the theater and these two young kids came running into the theater. They were probably about 6 and 8. They went running out a moment later. I started laughing and turned to Adam and Bryce and said, "Wow, I thought they were coming in here! What idiot parent would bring kids that young to this movie!" We all started laughing.... (This was a really gory AVP, and not appropriate for kids). Anyways, the kids came back in a few minutes later...and who were their parents? The couple sitting diagonal to me.

Dumb heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen it. Been meaning to go to No Country For Old Men or I Am Legend.

The last AvP was pretty terrible IMO, so there's no point going to see this one.

The last AvP was pretty terrible IMO, so there's no point going to see this one.

Ahh...I can't believe you just said that! The last AVP rocked! I've loved all the Alien and Pred movies though.

If you didn't like the last AVP though, you'll probably hate this one. It was (like I said before) really hokey. If they do come out with another Alien/Pred movie they are really going to have to go back to the drawing board and check out the old movies, not just try and go for the shock and blood factor that AVP R went for.

Yeah, I liked the original Predator and Aliens the best out of all those movies. AvP just can't live up to them. It would've been a lot better if they used the story from the AvP books or video games, without trying to set them in the present for no real reason.

Back