[Movie Quotes]

Topgunjn1

Guess which movie this quotes from. The first person to get it right I will donate 25 MilBucks. To keep the game going, the person who gets the movie right will use the main actor/actress from the original movie for a quote from another movie that they where in. To keep it interesting I will coninue to donate 5 MilBucks for every correct post

Crashed and burned! Huh, Mav?
Hey, Slider.
[sniffs]
You stink!

Um let me try I'm going to use Val Kilmer

Your work... is very dangerous and alive. And I love your poems; they move me. But that's not who you really are... You're running from your past and your pain. And yet you keep it so... close to you, so you don't have to be afraid of who you are... because you're beautiful.

Ok another film with Val:

"You know, we are sitting here like a couple of regular fellows and if I have to go out there and put you down, I'll tell you, I won't like it. But if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, buddy, you are going down."

Heat

Starring: Val, DeNiro, Pachino and "Judging Amy" among others.

Defently a top 10 movie on my list 8)

I have here a very old letter, written to a Mrs. Bixby in Boston. "Dear Madam: I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom. Yours very sincerely and respectfully, Abraham Lincoln."

This should not be to hard...But I think this is one of my favourite quotes.

Saving Private Ryan.

Lets try somthing a little harder.

"He has lost his left arm, I fear that I have lost my right"

What movie, and explain the quote.

Gods and Generals- Robert E Lee referring to Stonewall Jackson's initial wounds and having his arm amputated. (Jackson died of pneumonia)

Back