Movie Quiz

Better late than never...

Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the f***in' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

This is a recording.

We're sorry. Sooners is not available at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to carry on in his absense...

:mrgreen:

What movie includes a moment where a solider is hit in the helmet, the bullet deflects, he takes off his helmet and stares at it in fascination, and gets hit in the exact same spot in the head?

what if we made a rule of somesort that if the person who answered correctly doesn't post in 24 or 48 hours the thread is free for anyone who has a quote?

Fox ur taking to long, lol....so im going on with it if u dont mind.

"I was talking to Blackburn the other day, and he asked me, what changed, why are we going home? And I said nothing. But that's not true you know. Everything's changed. I know I've changed. You know a friend of mine asked me before I got here, just when we were all shipping out. He asked me, "Why are you going to fight somebodyelses war? What do y'all think, you're heroes?" I didn't know what to say at the time, but if he asked me again I'd say no.I'd say there's no way in hell. No one asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way. I'll talk to you ma and pa when I get home OK?"

i'm taking the liberty of posting a new quote..

one million eight hundred thousand seven hundred and six.. sixty-eight thousand three hundred nineteen pork pies and one turnip

Back