Movie project for infotech class

Trevor

I'm supposed to make a 1 minute movie for infotech 12. I want to do some type of war or military-related scene. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Hey trevor ;) its too bad this didn't come sooner then you could have done that saturday thing where we replaced grave markers, Iv'e got a similar problem I wanna make a video for my video production class about cadets but im not sure what exactly to do it on... ill tell you if i think of any good ideas.

One of the good things you can do is if you have a series of good games, you can use them for the action bits. Like a plane dropping a bomb etc. But it's better if you guys do voice overs on them.
And leave some crummy acting bits for some mate's converted room.

ok

maybe do a battle scene with a difference.............like a group of lads on a night out....................like coach or bus or train appraoching its music playing to set the mood like getting ready to jump outta a plane..........then anything else happen like a fight can have dog fight planes in back ground sound?

that would be cracking

Locke said:
what software are you using to make it?

i would personally do something humorous, like "end of the world"
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

We're editing with Adobe Premier, but doing some live shots with a camera and green screen formatting.

AirCadetMan said:
Hey trevor ;) its too bad this didn't come sooner then you could have done that saturday thing where we replaced grave markers, Iv'e got a similar problem I wanna make a video for my video production class about cadets but im not sure what exactly to do it on... ill tell you if i think of any good ideas.

Is this Deyette?

Anya1982 said:
maybe do a battle scene with a difference.............like a group of lads on a night out....................like coach or bus or train appraoching its music playing to set the mood like getting ready to jump outta a plane..........then anything else happen like a fight can have dog fight planes in back ground sound?

that would be cracking

Not bad...

Thanks for your advice, guys.

yep, its deyette, i found the site in a google search for our SQN, it found your sig, when i saw this thread i thought id post, the forums interesting too, and an ad would be a cool thing to watch, like a recruiting video or something.

You could do an ad for the regime with the effects of the different militaries fighting against them. ie:

every since we started fighting with *a country* we noticed that the *branch* is fearless. they fight like *awesome animal* and protect the citizens blah blah blah..

that way it would be a different perspective other than those seen on TV

also you could do a regime propaganda movie:

*** I am not pro-regime i just like to think outside the box!! ***

Back