Movie project for infotech class

--
Boots

December 9th, 2004  
Trevor

Topic: Movie project for infotech class

I'm supposed to make a 1 minute movie for infotech 12. I want to do some type of war or military-related scene. Can anyone give me some suggestions?
December 10th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Got a good computer game to run on a lap top or another LCD screen?
December 10th, 2004  
Locke

what software are you using to make it?

i would personally do something humorous, like "end of the world"
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php
--
Boots
December 10th, 2004  
AirCadetMan

Hey trevor its too bad this didn't come sooner then you could have done that saturday thing where we replaced grave markers, Iv'e got a similar problem I wanna make a video for my video production class about cadets but im not sure what exactly to do it on... ill tell you if i think of any good ideas.
December 10th, 2004  
A Can of Man

One of the good things you can do is if you have a series of good games, you can use them for the action bits. Like a plane dropping a bomb etc. But it's better if you guys do voice overs on them.
And leave some crummy acting bits for some mate's converted room.
December 10th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: ok

maybe do a battle scene with a difference.............like a group of lads on a night out....................like coach or bus or train appraoching its music playing to set the mood like getting ready to jump outta a plane..........then anything else happen like a fight can have dog fight planes in back ground sound?

that would be cracking
December 10th, 2004  
Trevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
what software are you using to make it?

i would personally do something humorous, like "end of the world"
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php
We're editing with Adobe Premier, but doing some live shots with a camera and green screen formatting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirCadetMan
Hey trevor its too bad this didn't come sooner then you could have done that saturday thing where we replaced grave markers, Iv'e got a similar problem I wanna make a video for my video production class about cadets but im not sure what exactly to do it on... ill tell you if i think of any good ideas.
Is this Deyette?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya1982
maybe do a battle scene with a difference.............like a group of lads on a night out....................like coach or bus or train appraoching its music playing to set the mood like getting ready to jump outta a plane..........then anything else happen like a fight can have dog fight planes in back ground sound?

that would be cracking
Not bad...

Thanks for your advice, guys.
December 10th, 2004  
dougal

Make an ad
December 11th, 2004  
Trevor

An ad for what?
December 13th, 2004  
AirCadetMan

yep, its deyette, i found the site in a google search for our SQN, it found your sig, when i saw this thread i thought id post, the forums interesting too, and an ad would be a cool thing to watch, like a recruiting video or something.