--
Boots

October 12th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmissflamethrower
Vin asked for too much money... So they have Mr. Cube.
Vin Diesel is a bum. He wanted too much money for 2 fast 2 furious too.
He's a great stunt actor, but he's too greedy.
October 12th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Golly. I think I would take anything they gave me!
October 13th, 2004  
Redleg

Have you found out the title yet?
--
Boots
October 13th, 2004  
KJ

Topic: Re: Movie being filmed at my ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmissflamethrower
The plot I think is some renegade Marines take over a ship and Ice Cube rescues the ship. Dumb, but fun.
Ehm, haven´t this been done before?

Anyone else get a feeling this will be a new "Under siege" only without the cook/Navy SEAL who turn up and save the day...

One more of those is atleast one too many IMHO.

//KJ
October 13th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Go Baby Go! 8)
October 13th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Um I forgot to ask the name. I will call one of the prop people on my phone today and ask. The crew was sooo nice I can't even tell you. I will call Daryl and ask him. They are cleaning up and maybe done by today.

God I will miss all the excitement. I am already sad. They took the food tent down and no fabulous catered meals for lunch and dinner. No one driving me around in a little cart. No more military vehicles getting exploded... How can I live now?
October 13th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Take a trip to the Boot and I'll give you a certain number of reasons for living on.
October 13th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Your right its dumb. But watching it being filmed and watching things crash and explode was a reward all in itself. I have never seen so many military vehicles in one place (except for military vehicle shows, but I digress). There were also cool fake F18s and such. It was cool to watch no matter how retarded the movie will be.
October 13th, 2004  
GUNNER

Kewl! we had movie people here not too long ago doing a documentory for the history channel about artillery guns, i can't wait to see pics of your little escapades

GUNNER
October 13th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Oohh! That is neat too. Can you tell us when it will be on and what the name of the show will be? Is it Mailcall?