The movie Annapolis

I just have a feeling its going to be another Evil white guy against opressed black guy movie.

im gonna see it just b/c i gave the honor to the movie jarhead and it was supprisingly accurate :p but i know annapolis wasnt filmed at the true annapolis

Well, I just heard that "Annapolis" got 1 star. That means it is a not good movie.

the movie was suprisingly good. its not so much about the school but just uses the school as a background. i enjoyed it w/o trying to nitpick everything. try it out you might like it. i give it ***/5 stars

Bump. After seeing the trailer on TV for the DVD release, and then reading the synopsis on the official website, I fail to see why there are so many shots of things blowing up, fighter jets flying around, etc. in the trailer. :?

i didnt see no jets lol... i just watched this.. it was so boring i was sleeping for the most part.....
i heard its like a cheesy remake of An officer and a gentlemen or something..

well heres my two cents for i personnaly enjoyed the movie it doesnt really go into much detail about the school but rather the troubles that one of the students have while attending the school. The story line was good but i dont think that it was that accurate on the realism side. But I think that I will give a 3/5 nothing special really but it didnt suck to.

AJChenMPH said:
Bump. After seeing the trailer on TV for the DVD release, and then reading the synopsis on the official website, I fail to see why there are so many shots of things blowing up, fighter jets flying around, etc. in the trailer. :?

Same here, AJChenMPH. But I have seen it all...it was good boxing movie.

Back