Moussaoui sentenced to life without parole.

I've watched specials on the History Channel called "Lockup" about the Super Max prisons and the inmates are very carefully kept alive until they are either insane or have rotted inside and out from no sunshine or exercise. I'd rather die quickly myself.

In that situation I'd slam my head against the concrete as hard as I could every day until I had too much damage brain to know what was going on. Or I'd just find something small and sharp and stab myself to death.

Either that or I'd convert to the Buddhist religion and spend my life acheiving nirvana in a concrete box.

major liability said:
In that situation I'd slam my head against the concrete as hard as I could every day until I had too much damage brain to know what was going on. Or I'd just find something small and sharp and stab myself to death.
Either that or I'd convert to the Buddhist religion and spend my life acheiving nirvana in a concrete box.
Moussaoui doesn't look like one who would pick the second option though :smile:.

Moussaoui already is retarded so self harm is no good. Think about, if he just sat quietly in court giving cold looks then he would've been given the death penalty for sure because the jury would think he's ruthless.

Instead he goes nuts whenever he can and people are just amazed to think that this man is serious, so they'll shut him up in prison seeing how that's the worst thing they could do.

A weird thing is that mossaoui not dying means the white house lost this one, they wanted someone to be offered as being responsible for the 911 attacks and just close the thing once and for all, GW is really doing shitty even with things he has no control over.

I have a feeling that the inmates are going to quite literally rip Moussaoui apart when they stick him somewhere.

Pop-a-squat said:
I have a feeling that the inmates are going to quite literally rip Moussaoui apart when they stick him somewhere.

As was stated before, hes going to a Supermax which means he has no contact with other prisoners. Hes in isolation 23 hours a day (1 hour exercise).

What could happen, is after several months the isolation will start to get to him and he will be a little more forthcoming with infomation in order to win a few minor concessions.

Back