Moussaoui admits 9/11 connection

PJ24

Moussaoui testifies he was to fly 5th plane into White House on 9/11

Moussaoui testified Monday that he and would-be shoe bomber Richard Reid were supposed to hijack a fifth airplane on Sept. 11, 2001, and fly it into the White House.

To win the death penalty, prosecutors must first prove that Moussaoui’s actions - specifically, his lies - were directly responsible for at least one death on Sept. 11.

I don't know if he's telling the truth or not, but if he is; death is too good for this POS.

I think he is going for an insanity plea. If he starts copping to offences that he would have been incapable of it will form the basis for a plea.

I just curious how his confession, which I find rather surprising, were obtained. Anyway if he gets the death penalty or not, I wouldn't give a tuppence for his life inside. He is as good as dead anyway....... it seems that would-be-terrorists don't have a long life expectancy in a jail.

Ted said:
I just curious how his confession, which I find rather surprising, were obtained. Anyway if he gets the death penalty or not, I wouldn't give a tuppence for his life inside. He is as good as dead anyway....... it seems that would-be-terrorists don't have a long life expectancy in a jail.

It wasn't "obtained" he just blurted it out on the stand, whether or not it is true, I don't know. He may be looking for martyrdom and attention, or he could be telling the truth. Either way, he's still a POS.

As for his life expectancy in jail, I don't know. Do you know how many idiots are in there? He could get shanked his first day, or have a following by the time he wakes up the next morning.

As for his life expectancy in jail, I don't know. Do you know how many idiots are in there? He could get shanked his first day, or have a following by the time he wakes up the next morning.

Hahahahaha you could be right about that!! It's a curious lot, them inmates...

He wants to be a martyer, lets lock him up and force feed him pork for the rest of his miserable life.

I can understand the dislike Rabs. But geez.

At least be a bit more artistic.

Something like:

Slowly decapitate him with a somewhat sharp butter knife while avoiding the arteries and spinal cord until the last bit.

Better yet just let him loose in Louisiana and declare open season with a $1000 reward per body piece they bring in. I guarantee his life will be very miserable.

Last edited:
No your missing the point, he wants to die to become a martyr thats why hes saying this crazy crap. So lets break his relegion and feed him pork for the rest of his life and not let him become a martyr.

I heard that he heard the death penalty against him, because he was "directly responsible for one death". But if this the case why try him for the rest? What is the point? If the DA has such evidence to give him the DP, why such a costly, long trial with all possible outcomes?

Ted said:
I heard that he heard the death penalty against him, because he was "directly responsible for one death". But if this the case why try him for the rest? What is the point? If the DA has such evidence to give him the DP, why such a costly, long trial with all possible outcomes?

I'm not as well read on the trial as I should be, so this is my basic understanding.

All he has to be is convicted on one murder, there's over 3 thousand out there, but they only need to make the jury see that he's responsible for just one of those deaths. Basically, they're stacking the odds in their favor because they've got three different flights and locations they can target on.

Germany is still withholding their evidence against him because we are seeking the death penalty. :sarc:

But one of the DA's people said load and clear: One person is dead and Moussaoui is directly responcible for this! Sounds to me that you only increase the chance of him getting off, because this is very hard to prove! And a jury should condemn or acquit him for this and not the entire affair, because that are two different trials imo.

Ted said:
But one of the DA's people said load and clear: One person is dead and Moussaoui is directly responcible for this! Sounds to me that you only increase the chance of him getting off, because this is very hard to prove! And a jury should condemn or acquit him for this and not the entire affair, because that are two different trials imo.

The article I read that had that quote had it in the context that it only matters that ONE person out of over three thousand is dead because of his action/inaction. So basically, all they have to do is prove that he caused one death out of all of those, but it isn't any specific person.

Back