Most Valued

OORAH

What is your most valued piece of history that you yourself own.

Mine would be my 1876 Beaumont Vitali bolt action rifle.

:rambo:

I have this newspaper that was back when the Civil War was occurring. I don't know much about it, but it is pretty sweet. :D

2 great grandfathers entire kits from WW1, both were captains in the RN. Everything from ships logs and hip flasks through to swords and duffle coats.

bunch of newspapers and video clips from 1970s when Iran was a free and prosperous country!

Piece of an unexploded Iraqi Scud Missile (Al-Hussein) which my father gave it to me (from 1987)

WWII medals of my grandpa (he was a Sgt and embeded with American troops in SW of Iran in 1943)- He was also special driver of General Schwarzkopf's father in Tehran in 1940s.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=schwarzkopf+tehran&meta=

I've got a book wrote by Rommel in a early version and a coin from 1932. Nothing extraordinary

Oh yeah, I also have a Nazi helmet (rusted to all buggery) with a bullet hole through it. My grandfather was using it as a pot plant.

I will be inheriting a sword off of my uncles father when he dies. He acquired it during WWII it was a surrender sword presented to the commander british navy when his ship arrived in Japan, dont know all history behind it, but when I find out I will let you know along with some pictures if possible

Nothing much to brag off, but a few old coins from 1870s that my dad found once, a few German stamps from 1941 or 1942 and an UCK badge - plus the old familiy photos.

my great grandfather was a forest officer in service for the British, and we have all this toys the britishers use to bring for all of us.

Back