Most Valued

yes, they are made of wood and the paint is kinda coming off, u know those British Soldiers with red and white dress, that one is cool.

OORAH said:
What is your most valued piece of history that you yourself own.
I found a pair of WWII-era hard shoulder-boards on eBay that are in good condition and that still conform to uniform regs -- I wear them on my white shirt and my reefer.

Well, I don't have much, just some pics of my grampa with his buddies during the Korean conflict. I also have a little piece of a missile shell-my cousin brought it back from the gulf when he was over there last year...

Can't say that I own him, but it'd be my Dad without question. Vietnam Vet and History Professor. He's a regular walking Military History Encyclopedia, and he's also been there.

Otherwise, I don't have anything fancy. I have a replica of one of Robert the Bruce's favorite swords. Big Claymore and very pretty.

thats nice. I hope u learn from ur father alot as he is a 'walking history encyclopedia' lol. Thats nice really.

Any specific military history?

Only natural that he tends to know and teach more about Military History, as opposed to all other types of History. Obviously, he knows a lot about the Vietnam War. He's teaching American History mostly. He does very well with World History too.

ahhh nice, I liked American History really..

Man, u lucky to have him.

Does he like to collect stuff? like historical etc..

Of course he does. He had to have about a 30 long desk and shelf combination along with a big closet built, just to keep track of it all and such. He's not a bigtime collector, mostly gathers things that help with teaching.

I really don't have much.

I got a WWII M-1 Garand,a 1941 coin,and a Bolo belonging to my grandpa.

awwwwww, i'm so jealous, I saw a M1 at the local gun store, and I look at it, and then at my dad, and he just goes, HELL NO!!!!!!!

someday..........

Back