• Big Foot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ape men

• Other

• Total voters

Darcia

Out of all the so called things like Big foot, Nesse, The Ape Men, and all these things that we always seem to miss getting pictures of wicth do you think is most likly to be rea....if any

I love the sheer randomness of this topic :)

I don't believe any of them exist, but the most "realistic," if you could even say that, I think, is big foot.

This is more of a thing since Halloween is getting close...

Big Foot seems to be the one they have the most 'evidence' with..but then agian most of the evidence is caught my some Redneck named Buba and his wife Ellie-Sue .... No offense ment to rednecks.

Dameon said:
Big Foot seems to be the one they have the most 'evidence' with..but then agian most of the evidence is caught my some Redneck named Buba and his wife Ellie-Sue .... No offense ment to rednecks.

Well it is more entertaining than the political conspiracy theories the flatlanders come up with. No offense meant to flatlanders. ;) :lol:

I'd go with the Chupacabra. No particular reason.

Redneck said:
Dameon said:

Well it is more entertaining than the political conspiracy theories the flatlanders come up with. No offense meant to flatlanders. ;) :lol:

I'd go with the Chupacabra. No particular reason.

I'd agree with you on La chupacabra (it eats goats/sheep), there have been alot of witnesses to it, lots of evidence, U.S / Puerto rican investigations behind it... I'd say Aliens if they fit for this.

Yeah , Alians seem to be a big one, I think they will probably be the ones we find. I know a few people who are convinced they say UFo's but normaly UFo's in any nations turn out to be Aircraft . ... Thats how it was in nazi Germany, Russia and America, However the Nazi's had an aircraft that did look like a Alian craft.

Big foot was probably mistaken for a deer, shot and then the hunters buried him for fear of violating some laws.

Aliens, now I'd believe something like that exists. I don't know about aliens coming down and doing crop circles and killing cows though. That just seems retarded. Why would they bother with crap like that? Another thing, if they are so advanced, why not just make contact with us? I don't see what the problem is if they're superior. What's the worst that could happen? Sure a bit of a culture shock for the world, but hey, I don't even think everyone will care anyway.

egoz said:
Aliens, now I'd believe something like that exists. I don't know about aliens coming down and doing crop circles and killing cows though. That just seems retarded. Why would they bother with crap like that? Another thing, if they are so advanced, why not just make contact with us? I don't see what the problem is if they're superior. What's the worst that could happen? Sure a bit of a culture shock for the world, but hey, I don't even think everyone will care anyway.

Culture shock doesn't begin :lol:

I'd embrace them, think of the technology would could share.

:eek:fftopic:

Random fact of the day: alot of people think that the U.S. has all its modern tech from aliens.

Anyway, I think the world would probaly go crazy... Maybe alot of us people on the forum wouldn't do so but i'm sure alot of people wouldn't like to embrace another race of beings into their world.

Marksman said:
if there were any big foots,redneck probably shot their ass,hehe,i thing big foot exists :D

No, However since Assault Weapons are legal agian It may soon begin Big Foot Hunt has begun.

The US getting all of thier stuff from alians.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That ain't true

everyone knows they came from German Designs

Dameon said:
The US getting all of thier stuff from alians.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That ain't true

everyone knows they came from German Designs

So LOL, but true to some extent.

Back