Ape men 1 6.25%
Other 6 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 26th, 2004  
Darcia

Topic: Most Real

Out of all the so called things like Big foot, Nesse, The Ape Men, and all these things that we always seem to miss getting pictures of wicth do you think is most likly to be rea....if any
October 27th, 2004  
A Can of Man

The Loch Ness monster doesn't exist. Proven.
Big foot... maybe.
October 27th, 2004  
Darcia

The change thier minds on nesse weekly. One week it doesn't another week it does.
--
Boots
October 27th, 2004  
egoz

I love the sheer randomness of this topic

I don't believe any of them exist, but the most "realistic," if you could even say that, I think, is big foot.
October 27th, 2004  
Darcia

This is more of a thing since Halloween is getting close...

Big Foot seems to be the one they have the most 'evidence' with..but then agian most of the evidence is caught my some Redneck named Buba and his wife Ellie-Sue .... No offense ment to rednecks.
October 27th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Big Foot seems to be the one they have the most 'evidence' with..but then agian most of the evidence is caught my some Redneck named Buba and his wife Ellie-Sue .... No offense ment to rednecks.

Well it is more entertaining than the political conspiracy theories the flatlanders come up with. No offense meant to flatlanders.

I'd go with the Chupacabra. No particular reason.
October 27th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon

Well it is more entertaining than the political conspiracy theories the flatlanders come up with. No offense meant to flatlanders.

I'd go with the Chupacabra. No particular reason.

I'd agree with you on La chupacabra (it eats goats/sheep), there have been alot of witnesses to it, lots of evidence, U.S / Puerto rican investigations behind it... I'd say Aliens if they fit for this.
October 27th, 2004  
Darcia

Yeah , Alians seem to be a big one, I think they will probably be the ones we find. I know a few people who are convinced they say UFo's but normaly UFo's in any nations turn out to be Aircraft . ... Thats how it was in nazi Germany, Russia and America, However the Nazi's had an aircraft that did look like a Alian craft.
October 27th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Aliens spotted by some hippie
October 27th, 2004  
Darcia

*takes out AK-47* I thought we had killed all of those bloody hippie's off .