Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 28th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Id actually go for the Windigo or Nesse girl,*to much TV, im SUCH a tard*
October 28th, 2004  
USAOwnz

Big foot was probably mistaken for a deer, shot and then the hunters buried him for fear of violating some laws.
October 28th, 2004  
egoz

Aliens, now I'd believe something like that exists. I don't know about aliens coming down and doing crop circles and killing cows though. That just seems retarded. Why would they bother with crap like that? Another thing, if they are so advanced, why not just make contact with us? I don't see what the problem is if they're superior. What's the worst that could happen? Sure a bit of a culture shock for the world, but hey, I don't even think everyone will care anyway.
--
Boots
October 28th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Good point.
October 28th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
Aliens, now I'd believe something like that exists. I don't know about aliens coming down and doing crop circles and killing cows though. That just seems retarded. Why would they bother with crap like that? Another thing, if they are so advanced, why not just make contact with us? I don't see what the problem is if they're superior. What's the worst that could happen? Sure a bit of a culture shock for the world, but hey, I don't even think everyone will care anyway.

Culture shock doesn't begin

I'd embrace them, think of the technology would could share.

Random fact of the day: alot of people think that the U.S. has all its modern tech from aliens.

Anyway, I think the world would probaly go crazy... Maybe alot of us people on the forum wouldn't do so but i'm sure alot of people wouldn't like to embrace another race of beings into their world.
October 28th, 2004  
Marksman

if there were any big foots,redneck probably shot their ass,hehe,i thing big foot exists
October 28th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I might go see a hippie... just to screw of course.
October 28th, 2004  
Darcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
if there were any big foots,redneck probably shot their ass,hehe,i thing big foot exists

No, However since Assault Weapons are legal agian It may soon begin Big Foot Hunt has begun.

The US getting all of thier stuff from alians.... That ain't true

everyone knows they came from German Designs
October 29th, 2004  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon

The US getting all of thier stuff from alians.... That ain't true

everyone knows they came from German Designs

So LOL, but true to some extent.
October 29th, 2004  
Bootboy82

You aren't talking about those Vril things, are you?