the most random thing you will ever read

Grimlin

ok, i was bored a while back, and came up with this, hope you like it

this is the prophecy of the penguins *dun dun daaaaaaaa*

now you see, penguins at a glance are cute, cuddly, and playful, right?
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
penguins are evil and they plan to concor the world.
you see they have a plan. they are all going to gather at the south pole and congregate into an army of great force, an army of penguins and thier polar bear acomplices, ready to take over the world. then, once the army is formed, they will travel north, killing all in their paths taking over the world step by step. and once they get to the north pole, they will kill santa and take over his workshop, turning it into their headquarters for the rest of eternity

now for some FAQS

1. Why would the polar bears form an aliance to the penguin army?
because the penguins pay them in Coca-Cola

2. How do they kill people?
simple. people are overcome by their cutness. when a penguin waddles up they go "awwwwwwwww! a cute little penguAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! then the pengin pokes out your eyeballs and eats your brains

3. are you insane?
that has yet to be proven in a court of law

4. your retarded
YOU LAUGH NOW, BUT WHEN A PENGUIN IS SITTING ON YOUR CHEST AND RIPPING OUT YOUR EYEBALLS DONT COME CRYIN TO ME!!!!!!

5. is there anything we can do?
no. it has been fortold, just pray it comes after you die

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
any further questions please ask me

note: all things metioned in this post are bound to happen, there is no stoping it. if you wish to help please spread the word, but be carful, penguin spys are everywhere. that is all

yeah...kinda random i know

like i said...very random...but since i made it up, i earned a nickname around school as 'the prophet'

lol, i made it up b4 madagascar, but that was some of their propoganda...along w/ march of the penguins and happy feet

and havent had nitrous...unless thouse N2O energy tablets i take count...lol

you see they have a plan. they are all going to gather at the south pole and congregate into an army of great force, an army of penguins and thier polar bear acomplices, ready to take over the world. then, once the army is formed, they will travel north, killing all in their paths taking over the world step by step.

There is only one tiny problem with your story Grimlin. You see, the polar bears lives exclusively in the Arctic, not Antarctica :mrgreen:

There is only one tiny problem with your story Grimlin. You see, the polar bears lives exclusively in the Arctic, not Antarctica :mrgreen:

they have a secret tunnel through the middle of the earth...so they can meet with the penguins

Trust me the penguins are nothing to worry about, I know. Its the bloody antarctic zoaplankton that are the true harbingers of death and destruction... with their wee beady eyes and tiny little esophageal ganglion..."Oooh we're sweet little zoaplankton, we're your friends...oooooh" RUBBISH!!!

They burrow into your foot and surf your net till they reach your wee brain, then after devouring that miniscule organelle they control the shell of your body... you become one of the plankton zombies. Marching forward with their legions in a quest for world domination. Why do ya think Al Gore is soooo bloated?? He's full of bloody plankton!

But what you don't really know, is that the plankton are hypnotized by penguins...So you see, they are just servants in taking over the world

Mass hypnosis :shock:

Oh the bastards... to arms! To arms!

Prepare to defend yourselves against the Axis of Icedom!

Global warming is our only hope!!!

They're heeeeeere !

Did somebody say "Penguins?"

nuns%20NUNS.JPG

Back