the most random thing you will ever read

--
Boots

February 25th, 2007  
Grimlin

Topic: the most random thing you will ever read

ok, i was bored a while back, and came up with this, hope you like it

this is the prophecy of the penguins *dun dun daaaaaaaa*

now you see, penguins at a glance are cute, cuddly, and playful, right?
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
penguins are evil and they plan to concor the world.
you see they have a plan. they are all going to gather at the south pole and congregate into an army of great force, an army of penguins and thier polar bear acomplices, ready to take over the world. then, once the army is formed, they will travel north, killing all in their paths taking over the world step by step. and once they get to the north pole, they will kill santa and take over his workshop, turning it into their headquarters for the rest of eternity

now for some FAQS

1. Why would the polar bears form an aliance to the penguin army?
because the penguins pay them in Coca-Cola

2. How do they kill people?
simple. people are overcome by their cutness. when a penguin waddles up they go "awwwwwwwww! a cute little penguAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! then the pengin pokes out your eyeballs and eats your brains

3. are you insane?
that has yet to be proven in a court of law

4. your retarded
YOU LAUGH NOW, BUT WHEN A PENGUIN IS SITTING ON YOUR CHEST AND RIPPING OUT YOUR EYEBALLS DONT COME CRYIN TO ME!!!!!!

5. is there anything we can do?
no. it has been fortold, just pray it comes after you die

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
any further questions please ask me

note: all things metioned in this post are bound to happen, there is no stoping it. if you wish to help please spread the word, but be carful, penguin spys are everywhere. that is all

yeah...kinda random i know
February 27th, 2007  
Redleg

Ohhh kayyy....
February 27th, 2007  
AJChenMPH

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over
--
Boots
February 28th, 2007  
Grimlin

like i said...very random...but since i made it up, i earned a nickname around school as 'the prophet'
March 9th, 2007  
philam15

Did you make this up before or after you saw the penguin genuises in action in Madagascar?
March 9th, 2007  
Donkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by philam15
Did you make this up before or after you saw the penguin genuises in action in Madagascar?
They make me laugh

And this does oddly sound like them
March 9th, 2007  
bulldogg

Ok, Grim, slowly step away from the nitrous and keep your hands where we can see them.
March 9th, 2007  
Grimlin

lol, i made it up b4 madagascar, but that was some of their propoganda...along w/ march of the penguins and happy feet

and havent had nitrous...unless thouse N2O energy tablets i take count...lol
March 9th, 2007  
philam15

It does seem like they're promoting penguins a lot these days, doesn't it?
March 9th, 2007  
sunb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlin
you see they have a plan. they are all going to gather at the south pole and congregate into an army of great force, an army of penguins and thier polar bear acomplices, ready to take over the world. then, once the army is formed, they will travel north, killing all in their paths taking over the world step by step.
There is only one tiny problem with your story Grimlin. You see, the polar bears lives exclusively in the Arctic, not Antarctica