Most Powerful Nation Ever... - Page 12

--

November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Topic: Re: Drill downmaster would u call this 20 year old tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirill K
Go to this site, and tell me how this is the 20 year old technology that we use??
http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...fighter_plane/

or

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/dvdynamics/russian1.html

And they do have the resources to build them althought USA is lackin the security to stop their own planes from flying into buildings.
How many can they build? How soon can they build? How much of the long build prototype quality will they have?
November 14th, 2004  
Kirill K

I agree with you thunder, but we have new technology from Japan before it even gets to USA, but it's very expensive for the people to buy compared to what they earn from their jobs. And i know that we dont manufacture most of the every day life things for our people, but IMO the economy is too low for business to try and open new factories and produce new technology, for people that has little to buy with.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
I agree with you thunder, but we have new technology from Japan before it even gets to USA, but it's very expensive for the people to buy compared to what they earn from their jobs. And i know that we dont manufacture most of the every day life things for our people, but IMO the economy is too low for business to try and open new factories and produce new technology, for people that has little to buy with.

Which once again proves that the russians do not have the greatest country, where old people have to choose between a slice of bread and heat
--
November 14th, 2004  
Kirill K

Yes, but you have to look at why this is so. The facts are there. The history is recorded. And we all know that there wasnt any wars on USA soil, and if there was USA would be in a situation like Russia today. Especially when USSR had all their major cities destroyed, and had to rebuild it from scratch, they had to rebuild everything all over again while USA was prospering and was sitting nicely on the other continent.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Yes, but you have to look at why this is so. The facts are there. The history is recorded. And we all know that there wasnt any wars on USA soil, and if there was USA would be in a situation like Russia today. Especially when USSR had all their major cities destroyed, and had to rebuild it from scratch, they had to rebuild everything all over again while USA was prospering and was sitting nicely on the other continent.
That is also true, however, the russians could have lived in a great war if they kept going at the same pace as they were in the 60's. If The soviet Union was not corrupt then it could have had a great effect on the world we live in.
November 14th, 2004  
Kirill K

I agree, the corruption was too high and most of the government robbed the countries economy. And i hope to see some changes that Putin is in power now.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

putin has started his own little dictatorship with many rumors though
November 15th, 2004  
Damien435

It is no secret that Russia can design the world's greatest small arms and some of the best planes in the world, the problem is they can not produce the world's best small arms and best planes, that is what gives the US the edge over Russia, China, North Korea, whoever, our production capability has always been our greatest asset, look at WWI and WWII, Lend Lease saved Russia and Britain, the US saved the world from Germany without firing a shot, we then helped to completely destroy the Reich.

If you care to do the research, you will see that Post WWII Germany and post war Iraq have some stark contrasts, like the SS taking on terror tactics while being based out of Argentina and the Ba'athist/terrorists that are causing so many problems in Iraq.
November 20th, 2004  
Lyceum2

The Germanic Aryans through out history have been the exhaulted military powers! The tribes were never conquered by the Romans, Britain had the largest empire ever, France frequently became a super power as did Germany, and now the most powerful nation in the world is America. No other race can come any where near this prowess. Hitler was right about Aryan superiority!
November 20th, 2004  
Spastic

The Brits.

They defeated Napoleon, was Europe's only hope against Germany/Austria-Hungary in 1914, stood as the last foothold in Europe against Hitler, and practically shaped the entire world in Earth's most important time periods.