Most pointless activity

--

September 3rd, 2004  
c/Mcpl.Lynam

Topic: Most pointless activity

for me the most point less activity is blacking combat boots and polishing parade boots. wut about you guys
September 3rd, 2004  
Jason Bourne

most pointless activity is school, if that counts as an activity
September 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne
most pointless activity is school, if that counts as an activity
my thoughts exactly, but seriously the most pointless thing a person can do is feel pity. I get annoyed when people waste time saying, "Oh, I wish i could help (whoever/whatever)."; instead of getting off their lazy arse and do something about it.
--
September 3rd, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Topic: Re: Most pointless activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Cpl.Lynam
for me the most point less activity is blacking combat boots and polishing parade boots. wut about you guys
no actually not and I shine my jump boots every week, and dress shoes need to be clean for drill and then My Parade boots are my second pair of jump boots those get shine once a month.

The most pointless activity is sitting through one of edited lecture's this is school related.

Mode Edit: And if this person should accidently stumble accross your school name during a google search? sorry had to take one or the other out.
September 3rd, 2004  
c/Mcpl.Lynam

the only problem for me is i have people under me who cant stay in step and well scuffey scuffey
September 3rd, 2004  
silent driller

In CAP, I think it's encampment. It never tought me anything I didn't already know and the PT was lame. It felt like Kindergargen gym class with a finger painting class shortly to follow.
September 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Shining boots actually isn't pointless. Doesn't it give you some pride to walk in with mirrors clear enough for you to make sure your hair is in regs? 8)

Carry a small buffing brush or panty hose and it can help doctor some of those scuffs!
September 3rd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
In CAP, I think it's encampment. It never tought me anything I didn't already know and the PT was lame. It felt like Kindergargen gym class with a finger painting class shortly to follow.
The sad thing is it gets easier every year.
September 4th, 2004  
c/Commander

Most pointless activity...hmm...FIT REPS!!! Just wait till some of u are Unit CO, you'll see what i mean.
September 25th, 2004  
rotc boy

sit ups, they r so easy, and yet we r always doing them