Most pointless activity

Jason Bourne said:
most pointless activity is school, if that counts as an activity

my thoughts exactly, but seriously the most pointless thing a person can do is feel pity. I get annoyed when people waste time saying, "Oh, I wish i could help (whoever/whatever)."; instead of getting off their lazy arse and do something about it.

c/Cpl.Lynam said:
for me the most point less activity is blacking combat boots and polishing parade boots. wut about you guys

no actually not and I shine my jump boots every week, and dress shoes need to be clean for drill and then My Parade boots are my second pair of jump boots those get shine once a month.

The most pointless activity is sitting through one of edited lecture's this is school related.

Mode Edit: And if this person should accidently stumble accross your school name during a google search? sorry had to take one or the other out. :D

In CAP, I think it's encampment. It never tought me anything I didn't already know and the PT was lame. It felt like Kindergargen gym class with a finger painting class shortly to follow.

Shining boots actually isn't pointless. Doesn't it give you some pride to walk in with mirrors clear enough for you to make sure your hair is in regs? 8)

Carry a small buffing brush or panty hose and it can help doctor some of those scuffs!

silent driller said:
In CAP, I think it's encampment. It never tought me anything I didn't already know and the PT was lame. It felt like Kindergargen gym class with a finger painting class shortly to follow.
The sad thing is it gets easier every year.

Most pointless activity...hmm...FIT REPS!!! Just wait till some of u are Unit CO, you'll see what i mean. :evil:

silent driller said:
I felt the same way.

I went to this activity with some police explores. That was pointless, and they cheat! No offence to any people who are in that...

c/Cpl.Lynam said:
for me the most point less activity is blacking combat boots and polishing parade boots. wut about you guys

Blacking combat boots helps water proof them as well. There is still standards for BDUs. The most pointless activity is an indoor communications exercise that my sqn held.

Back