The most modern-looking tank, plane, rifle...etc. - Page 3

--

November 29th, 2005  
sven hassell

Check out the FN F2000 with underbarrel grenade launcher and fire control unit,it looks like something from one of the Starship Troopers movies.
November 29th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven hassell
Check out the FN F2000 with underbarrel grenade launcher and fire control unit,it looks like something from one of the Starship Troopers movies.
Indeed. But so does the PAPOP 2.
November 29th, 2005  
sven hassell

just saw a picture of the PAPOP 2 on f*ckfrance.com and it doesnt look like something from Starship Troopers but like the weapons in the Fifth Element. A totaly ridiculous looking weapon,do you not agree Mohmar?
--
November 30th, 2005  
FO Seaman

Tanks:
It may not look the most modern but it has enough electronics to make a Dell store look like a TV repair shop, the M1A2 SEP.

CH2

Leo 2A6

Helo's:

Apache AH-64

Comanche RAH-66

LAV:

Stryker

PUMA

LAV-III

Rifles:

M4A1

XM8

G-36

Jets:

F/A-22

Euro Jet
November 30th, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

That Gernade launcher looks similar to the MAW
November 30th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven hassell
just saw a picture of the PAPOP 2 on f*ckfrance.com and it doesnt look like something from Starship Troopers but like the weapons in the Fifth Element. A totaly ridiculous looking weapon,do you not agree Mohmar?
It's been a while since I saw Starship Troopers, so I can't remember exactly what the weapons looked like. I'd say the PAPOP looks ridiculously heavy and cumbersome. But I reckon if the guy carrying it knows his stuff, he might put it to good use. Well, if the project fails, they will at least be able to use it in "The Sixth Element"

Can you send me the exact links to the PAPOP page on http://www.****france.com/ please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Seaman
Euro Jet
Do you mean Eurofighter? Check out the JAS-39 Gripen, the Rafale and the Jian-10. They all look similar to me.
November 30th, 2005  
Wham-size

i think imo the best look is :

tank
challenger 2 e

assult rilfe
sa80a2 with ugl and susat

mg
it got to be the mg 3 (it a mg42 lives on)

anti tank
carl gusv

apc
warrior

fighter
su 27

stike bomb
su37

that some of them anyway
November 30th, 2005  
sandy

tank
leo2

assult rilfe
steir AUG

MG
MG3

anti tank
PZFⅢ

IFV
CV9040

fighter
F-22

BOMBER
B-2
November 30th, 2005  
gigabrain

what about the OCSW
November 30th, 2005  
Rabs

fighter
su 27
Quote:

It may not be the newst thing on the block but its still one sexy looking beast.