The Most important war in your countrys history

WEll, The greatest war in My country is the WWII! The British named Singapore the " Impreganable Fortress" but yet, gave up the idea of city and street fighting and surrendered to the Japanese! Then we suffered hell for 2.5 years!

China fought too many wars with others and among itself in its thousands years of history....

but i consider the unification war of Ch'in dynasty two thousands years ago was the most important war. For the first time in history, we got a picture of what was an united China look like.

Well, That was the Qin Dynasty! Qin Shi Wang Unified China together! And he also built the Great wall of China too!

zander_0633 said:
Well, That was the Qin Dynasty! Qin Shi Wang Unified China together! And he also built the Great wall of China too!

Yes, lots of historians use Ch'in as Qin now, cuz you know, people get confused by Qin and Qing

For mine (Chechenia, I live in Texas now) It is the war going on right now, which we are winning by the way!

china have too many wars and tens of them have significant result to impact the direction of history. but for the recent 2 hundred years. i think it is the korea war. from then on, china is regarded as a powerful nation. though still it isnot a superpower.

Vietnow said:
For mine (Chechenia, I live in Texas now) It is the war going on right now, which we are winning by the way!

Wouldn't make this a fine example of a Pyrric victory? If and when you win, who's left to celebrate the victory? I read something lately about the de-population of Checenia..... could you fill me in on this?

1. RUSSO - TURKISH war ( our brothers liberated us :salute: )
2.BALKAN WAR 1, 1912 ..... my personal favourite war .... we kicked some turkish arse then ...... defeated the turkish army within a few weeks and stunned the "great powers" :D
3. Tsar Simeon I's wars against the byzantine empire ( GOLDEN age of BULGARIA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Simeon ..... hence the Bulgarian state in 895 and later the teritorial gains by Simeon :p ) we was the worlds most powerfull country then :D.

And im not gonna bother listing any more wars because even though in world war 1 after the Vardar offensive we earned the reputation of "PRUSSIA OF THE BALKANS" our victories were pointless .... and so were the ones in ww2.

Last edited:
cant u recognize the flag .... ..... hold ur mouse over it and ull find tht it sez BULGARIA :D and ive stated in my previous post like 3 times Bulgaria :)

Last edited:
Back