Most important sports question of the year! - Page 2

--

June 23rd, 2007  
bulldogg

We shall see... we shall see... I'd bank on the Colts back in the big dance. Any takers?
June 23rd, 2007  
Fox

Don't forget Chicago Bears. Here come Brian Urlacher!

go dallas cowboys!
June 23rd, 2007  
Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
We shall see... we shall see... I'd bank on the Colts back in the big dance. Any takers?
2fers are rare due to the ubiquitous contract renegotiations and ego conflagrations after a championship win.
--
June 24th, 2007  
bulldogg

This is very true but I really like Peyton's work ethic and I'd argue he's the most talented QB in the league today and most likely the most intelligent... I'd like to see him get a couple more rings. I used to worry he'd end up like his old man... talented QB on a shite team.

I lived in Indy for 12 years and had occasion to meet Peyton when he was a rookie and Marvin Harrison was a customer of my former business... I did a custom paint job on his jet ski. I can say first hand they are both class acts off the field, very much the opposite of one, Tony Siragusa- biggest ******* walking the earth.
June 24th, 2007  
Grimmy

Actually, I'm also a Peyton fan, as well as a fan of Dungy. It didn't hurt my feelers at all to see Indy go for the win.
June 24th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Peyton's a very down-to-earth, humbled sort of quarterback. And I think that constant mindset of self-improvement will send him to more championships. Maybe not consecutively, but many more nonetheless. I like him.
June 26th, 2007  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Don't forget Chicago Bears. Here come Brian Urlacher!

With Rex Grossman? Likely Story.
June 29th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

We never thought the Sox would win it all, either...
June 29th, 2007  
The Other Guy

which one?
July 1st, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Red. Winning the world series.