Most favourite baret - Page 4

--

December 10th, 2004  
Pete031

Okay.... Think about it man, If a roof collapses then your dead right, helmet or no helmet, but it can save your life from falling debris and shrapnel... As for the neck, your fragmentation have collars which don't stop bullets, but are good for frag... to break up the outline of your helmet you can use scrim ( material that you attache to your helmet)
Trust me man all the headmounts fro the MNVG's and NVG'c are the shits.
And if you ever want to assault anything... Wear your helmet... Most fighting is centered in urban areas with vehicle support now, bottom line in my opinion (WEAR YOUR HELMET)
December 10th, 2004  
devilwasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete031
Okay.... Think about it man, If a roof collapses then your dead right, helmet or no helmet, but it can save your life from falling debris and shrapnel... As for the neck, your fragmentation have collars which don't stop bullets, but are good for frag
yeah but really if a piece of frag comes towards you and hits your neck , would you rather be dead or be paralised for your life.
Quote:
... to break up the outline of your helmet you can use scrim ( material that you attache to your helmet)
yeah but WHAT are you gona disguise yourself as? A piece of rock?
I have heard of marines camoflauging themselves as garbage piles (supposedly it works great!)
Quote:
Trust me man all the headmounts fro the MNVG's and NVG'c are the shits.
And if you ever want to assault anything... Wear your helmet... Most fighting is centered in urban areas with vehicle support now, bottom line in my opinion (WEAR YOUR HELMET)
that many seems to be when dealing with the end of the war, i mean look how long the army was out in the field (SAND DUNES).
The beret shows you are not afraid to wear your beret, there fore winning the minds of the people around you and makeing the enemy think you are strong. ( two great physc warfare techniques huh!)
December 11th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Helmet please.
--
December 11th, 2004  
devilwasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Helmet please.
So to go see your leuitenant at camp you ethier have to go in with your helmet , takeing it off when you go indoors of course, or wearin full dress uniform?
December 11th, 2004  
Pete031

To go see you platoon commander, you would just go up to him and say: whats up sir?.... Thats it man... Your platoon commander will be out there with you. And things get informal to a point when you are on either operation or out in the field... Maybe if you go on tour sometime, you will see what I mean.
And I cannot stress this point enough: HELMET HELMET HELMET
December 11th, 2004  
A Can of Man

With the right amount of foliage stuck on your helmet, it too can look very nice
December 11th, 2004  
Pete031

uhhhhhh..... The U.N.
December 11th, 2004  
devilwasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete031
To go see you platoon commander, you would just go up to him and say: whats up sir?.... Thats it man... Your platoon commander will be out there with you. And things get informal to a point when you are on either operation or out in the field... Maybe if you go on tour sometime, you will see what I mean.
ON THE BASE NOT IN FIELD!
Firstly you HAVE to salute him in base or the nearest NCO will have your ass!

Quote:
And I cannot stress this point enough: HELMET HELMET HELMET
So to see your troop(platoon) leader which will be an officer , you would wear ethier full dress uniform or wear your helmet?
December 11th, 2004  
devilwasp

Mod Edit: Removed. Stay on topic.