Most dangerous nation in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh is a mess. Not only is it 150 million people trying to live in something the size of Wisconson -- its horribly impovrished. Homes are generally tiny shacks if you even have that much. Those fortunate enough to own a shack have almost no protection against annual flooding from the most rainy region on the planet -- and they are at the very end of the water table.

The annual floods have killed more than 100,000 people in a single year twice that I'm aware of.

No, Bangladesh is not a happy place to be.

Almost the same as pakistan, with very meagre natural resources and and zero potential of any better future, they have only one goal in life to keep India busy in that region.Its high time for India now, these insignificant entities should be exterminated before they pose a bigger threat to the free people of India.

Its high time for India now, these insignificant entities should be exterminated before they pose a bigger threat to the free people of India.

exterminated, what do u mean by that?

i do believe that bangladesh stabbed india in the back by joining with the pakistan and helping the north east militant groups set up camp in their territory . but i believe the indian army will not have much trouble in destroying these camps if ordered to do so.

i wonder why this post can exists for so long time .isnt a Country Bashing?
is there anyone from pakistan or Bangladesh?its your turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back