Most Bitter Rivalry Amongst Nations

What countries do you think are the world's most bitter rivals?

• India - Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China - Japan

• North Korea - South Korea

• Other

• Total voters
Iran is not an arabic country though the government pretends to be Islamic.

Persians and Iranians don't even speak arabic, I dont understand why you should put us with arabs....

Arab-Israeli conflict has nothing to do with IRANIAN people and we dont support whatever the Mullahs of Iran do. They are crazy!

phoenix_aim54 said:

Persians and Iranians don't even speak arabic, I dont understand why you should put us with arabs....

Arab-Israeli conflict has nothing to do with IRANIAN people and we dont support whatever the Mullahs of Iran do. They are crazy!

Wasn't quite sure about whether Iran is an arabic nation or not, so I grouped them together. But Iran does have a rivalry with Israel.

Also, I was just wondering are you a Parsi?

Xion said:
phoenix_aim54 said:

Wasn't quite sure about whether Iran is an arabic nation or not, so I grouped them together. But Iran does have a rivalry with Israel.

Yes, I am Persian.

You, my friend, should have known that Iranians have nothing to do with Arabs. we even speak Parsi (persian) and our culture is different.

Btw, the government of Iran is not my legitimate representative.

I like Parsis, or what some call them Farsis, we have a lot of them in India, they are peaceful ppl, I have some Parsi friends. I did not mean Persian, I meant Parsi or Farsi , do you follow the Zoroastrian religion?

http://theory.tifr.res.in/bombay/history/ethnic/parsi.html

Some Zoroastrian Persians migrated to India after the fall of the Sassanian Empire, and gave rise to the modern Indian Parsi community. According to a chronicle written in the 17th century, the Kissah-i-Sanjan, the Parsis first came to India in the 8th century. They landed in Diu, and were later given refuge in Sanjan (Gujarat) by the local king, Jadi Rana. Five years after this they built the first fire temple, Atash Behram, to shelter the holy fire rescued from Iran.

tomtom22 said:
Missileer said:
That's sort of a given.IMO.
What is? I don't know how you voted from this post.
Spartacus said:
Ummm. Lemme think.
I don't know how you voted from this post, either.

India & Pakistan, IMO.

You're right tomtom. I voted Arab-Israel and excluded Iran as a country in the Arab Countries. After all they are the two enemies who are engaged in a war of complete annihilation by the Arabs of the Israelis.

i voted other. Russia and Germany seem to hate each other pretty intensely, and both countries are known to have long memories.

Missileer said:
tomtom22 said:
Missileer said:
That's sort of a given.IMO.
What is? I don't know how you voted from this post.
Spartacus said:
Ummm. Lemme think.
I don't know how you voted from this post, either.

India & Pakistan, IMO.

You're right tomtom. I voted Arab-Israel and excluded Iran as a country in the Arab Countries. After all they are the two enemies who are engaged in a war of complete annihilation by the Arabs of the Israelis.

Ditto

phoenix_aim54 said:
Xion said:
phoenix_aim54 said:

Yes, I am Persian.

You, my friend, should have known that Iranians have nothing to do with Arabs. we even speak Parsi (persian) and our culture is different.

Btw, the government of Iran is not my legitimate representative.

Iran is not Arabic etc that's true. But it's a Muslim country whose government, legitimate or not, has been funding Shi'ite Hezbollahs and Hamas for decades in order to destroy Israel. Iran is Israel's most important archenemies, Iran didn't accept any Israeli aid after the earthquake that caused 40,000 victims. It is part of the Mideast, it's been involved in the area's tension frame for years. Cm on Iran has to do with Iran.

Back