The most beautiful,the most frightening and the ugliest warplane, Helicopter and Tank

hamidreza

The most beautiful,the most frightening and the ugliest warplane, Helicopter and Tank.
in my opinion:

The most beautiful:
F22
Dolphin
Merkava 4

the ugliest:
Harrier
CH-46
Chieftain

and the most frightening:
B 52
Apache
Leopard

The most frightening tank will always be the one you're up against :wink:
The most feared was for me, the Churchill Crocodile!

The most frightening tank will always be the one you're up against :wink:
The most feared was for me, the Churchill Crocodile!
Churchill Crocodile?I It seems you have bad memories about it and it proves you were in west front-line.

Last edited:
CH-46 is ugly ?!
Yes it is not very ugly. I think it is very difficult to choose an ugly helicopter.

the most frightening

is mi-28 in my opinion
Mi-28 is very good but it should first proves itself in a real battlefield like Apache which has done it a lot. Recently Iraq has bought 30 of them from Russia to use against terrorism. Maybe we should ask Iraq terrorists about it in future. I am going there 5 month later and I will do it!

Last edited:
Mi-28 is very good but it should first proves itself in a real battlefield like Apache which has done it a lot. Recently Iraq has bought 30 of them from Russia to use against terrorism. Maybe we should ask Iraq terrorists about it in future. I am going there 5 month later and I will do it!

ya i know about that deal ... plus pantsir short air defense system .

30 mi-28 half of them will go to iran lol

so u r going to Karbala? i shall inform my buddies in al-qaida to welcome you :avi:

Most beautiful (not active anymore)

F-15 (F-14)
Blackhawk ( - )
Merkava (Swedish S-tank)

ugliest

IAI Phalcon 707 (Blohm und Voss Bv141)
Mi-28 (Sikorsky S-55)
Arjun (T-30)

most frightening

B-2 (Ju-87 Stuka)
AH-64 Apache (-)
M-1 (Königstiger)

ya i know about that deal ... plus pantsir short air defense system .

30 mi-28 half of them will go to iran lol
The Iran's secretary of defense was in Iraq four days before Iraq's prime minister journey to Russia. So anything is possible.

so u r going to Karbala? i shall inform my buddies in al-qaida to welcome you :avi:
No I am going to north of Iraq in Kurdistan with two of my Iranian Kurd friends. So with them I won't have language problem there. I will be so glad to see your Al-Qaida friends but don't tell them I am from Qods forces. They might cancel their appointment.:thumb:

Last edited:
It's all beautiful until it doesn't work properly.

And it stays ugly until it saves your behind from a tight spot.

The Iran's secretary of defense was in Iraq four days before Iraq's prime minister journey to Russia. So anything is possible.

ya , you people need to pray too that america will approve f-16s deal with iraq ;)

No I am going to north of Iraq in Kurdistan with two of my Iranian Kurd friends. So with them I won't have language problem there. I will be so glad to see your Al-Qaida friends but don't tell them I am from Qods forces. They might cancel their appointment.:thumb:

why would they cancel it? what operations did Al-Qods made before ? we only know it by name , they don't have any record :sarc:

ya , you people need to pray too that america will approve f-16s deal with iraq ;)
In fact those f-16 belong to Iran. We paid it's money 36 years ago. We made a deal 36 years ago to buy 160 f-16 from US and also to assembly 140 other f-16 in Iran in Isfahan. totally 3.4 billion dollars at that time. We paid part of this money but they haven't gave us the planes or returned the money because of Iran revolution. They gave the planes to evil Israel.
Except that those f-16 we also paid some part of the money to buy 4 destroyers (KIDD class) at that time but again they haven't gave us the destroyers or returned the money. They used these destroyers in the US NAVY.

Last edited:
In fact those f-16 belong to Iran. We paid it's money 36 years ago. We made a deal 36 years ago to buy 160 f-16 from US and also to assembly 140 other f-16 in Iran in Isfahan. totally 3.4 billion dollars at that time. We paid part of this money but they haven't gave us the planes or returned the money because of Iran revolution. They gave the planes to evil Israel.
Except that those f-16 we also paid some part of the money to buy 4 destroyers (KIDD class) at that time but again they haven't gave us the destroyers or returned the money. They used these destroyers in the US NAVY.

i don't know why you have made a revolution against Shah , that man made iran very powerful and the economy was great i think , in military he made big deals , f-16s , f-14s , ch-46s, , c-130s ,modern frigates , destroyers, ETC.

he had good relationship with mostly every country on earth , you had great relation with egypt , even he married from Egyptian Queen Fawzya .

look at your economy now , the irani currency is done , i don't know if it can lose more of its value any more , your army , yous army still depends on equipments that shah bought .

you need no revolution , you just needed to go down in street and Show him what you people want , and i won't doubt he will refuse , you didn't need relation with israel , the man wasn't israel lover , he helped egypt in 1937 with oil ... if u didn't want relation with usa ok u needed to tell him thats all.

we made a revolution here because the man was corrupted in economy , army and every single field.

i know it isn't the right thread to discuss that , but i needed to say that :army:

i don't know why you have made a revolution against Shah , that man made iran very powerful and the economy was great i think , in military he made big deals , f-16s , f-14s , ch-46s, , c-130s ,modern frigates , destroyers, ETC.

he had good relationship with mostly every country on earth , you had great relation with egypt , even he married from Egyptian Queen Fawzya .

look at your economy now , the irani currency is done , i don't know if it can lose more of its value any more , your army , yous army still depends on equipments that shah bought .

you need no revolution , you just needed to go down in street and Show him what you people want , and i won't doubt he will refuse , you didn't need relation with israel , the man wasn't israel lover , he helped egypt in 1937 with oil ... if u didn't want relation with usa ok u needed to tell him thats all.

we made a revolution here because the man was corrupted in economy , army and every single field.

i know it isn't the right thread to discuss that , but i needed to say that :army:
Our economy was great and our army was strong but we should have thanked our oil income for it. And with that economic condition what should we do when our oil finish in future?

Last edited:
Our economy was great and our army was strong but we should have thanked our oil income for it. And with that economic condition what should we do when our oil finish in future?

solar power, it's free and clean (you have lots of sunshine). It is also much harder to destroy if almost every family has it's own solar power. Nuclear powerplants are very few and if destroyed almost the whole country is without power.

there is nuclear energy and solar energy , but it's ur people fault from beginning who allowed this regime to be in power, am not saying that because my country has hostility with urs , no i don't care at all, but it's sad to see persia turning to be like that.

Your money goes to another people , your soldiers fight and killed in other areas such as syria and lebanon ... you have the right for nuclear energy , but ur regime should been more Intelligent they shouldn't have antagonize other countries from the beginning of ur revolution , fighting zionism or any occuption isn't like that , iran should stand together with us not to have hostility with us, look now u have hostility with gulf countries , jordon , syrian rebels , sunni people in lebanon , same with sunni people in palestine , egypt , morocco and some african countries , not to mention europe and north america ...

Last edited:
So how is the A-10 Thunderbolt II not in this list?

Good, Bad or Ugly the A-10 fits any category.

:)

solar power, it's free and clean (you have lots of sunshine). It is also much harder to destroy if almost every family has it's own solar power. Nuclear powerplants are very few and if destroyed almost the whole country is without power.
I guess you have watched one or two documentary about solar energy recently but I think it is not enough to have such opinion about power plant or energy.

i would go for su-30 , the most good looking plane

Ucak_SU-30MKI_Eurofighter_Tornado-F3_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Back