The most beautiful,the most frightening and the ugliest warplane, Helicopter and Tank

--

October 9th, 2012  
hamidreza

Topic: The most beautiful,the most frightening and the ugliest warplane, Helicopter and Tank

The most beautiful,the most frightening and the ugliest warplane, Helicopter and Tank.
in my opinion:

The most beautiful:
F22
Dolphin
Merkava 4

the ugliest:
Harrier
CH-46
Chieftain

and the most frightening:
B 52
Apache
Leopard
October 11th, 2012  
Der Alte

The most frightening tank will always be the one you're up against
The most feared was for me, the Churchill Crocodile!
October 11th, 2012  
Elsarof

CH-46 is ugly ?!

the most frightening

is mi-28 in my opinion
--
October 11th, 2012  
hamidreza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Alte
The most frightening tank will always be the one you're up against
The most feared was for me, the Churchill Crocodile!
Churchill Crocodile?I It seems you have bad memories about it and it proves you were in west front-line.
October 11th, 2012  
hamidreza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsarof
CH-46 is ugly ?!
Yes it is not very ugly. I think it is very difficult to choose an ugly helicopter.

Quote:
the most frightening

is mi-28 in my opinion
Mi-28 is very good but it should first proves itself in a real battlefield like Apache which has done it a lot. Recently Iraq has bought 30 of them from Russia to use against terrorism. Maybe we should ask Iraq terrorists about it in future. I am going there 5 month later and I will do it!
October 11th, 2012  
Elsarof

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
Mi-28 is very good but it should first proves itself in a real battlefield like Apache which has done it a lot. Recently Iraq has bought 30 of them from Russia to use against terrorism. Maybe we should ask Iraq terrorists about it in future. I am going there 5 month later and I will do it!
ya i know about that deal ... plus pantsir short air defense system .

30 mi-28 half of them will go to iran lol

so u r going to Karbala? i shall inform my buddies in al-qaida to welcome you
October 11th, 2012  
VDKMS

Most beautiful (not active anymore)

F-15 (F-14)
Blackhawk ( - )
Merkava (Swedish S-tank)

ugliest

IAI Phalcon 707 (Blohm und Voss Bv141)
Mi-28 (Sikorsky S-55)
Arjun (T-30)

most frightening

B-2 (Ju-87 Stuka)
AH-64 Apache (-)
M-1 (Königstiger)
October 11th, 2012  
hamidreza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsarof
ya i know about that deal ... plus pantsir short air defense system .

30 mi-28 half of them will go to iran lol
The Iran's secretary of defense was in Iraq four days before Iraq's prime minister journey to Russia. So anything is possible.

Quote:
so u r going to Karbala? i shall inform my buddies in al-qaida to welcome you
No I am going to north of Iraq in Kurdistan with two of my Iranian Kurd friends. So with them I won't have language problem there. I will be so glad to see your Al-Qaida friends but don't tell them I am from Qods forces. They might cancel their appointment.
October 11th, 2012  
Yossarian

It's all beautiful until it doesn't work properly.

And it stays ugly until it saves your behind from a tight spot.
October 12th, 2012  
Elsarof

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
The Iran's secretary of defense was in Iraq four days before Iraq's prime minister journey to Russia. So anything is possible.
ya , you people need to pray too that america will approve f-16s deal with iraq

Quote:
No I am going to north of Iraq in Kurdistan with two of my Iranian Kurd friends. So with them I won't have language problem there. I will be so glad to see your Al-Qaida friends but don't tell them I am from Qods forces. They might cancel their appointment.
why would they cancel it? what operations did Al-Qods made before ? we only know it by name , they don't have any record