Most annoying thing to have happened to you

Balkan-MiG

As the title says, just tell us about the most annoying, irritating or downright ironic incident to happen to you.

Personally, I guess the most annoying thing to happen to me was playing this REALLY hard game on Xbox [I was around 9 at the time], It took me over 20 goes to finish the part, and just when i was saving the game.. POWER OUTAGE!!!

Oh, and once we were supposed to go to a national park in winter but we forgot to wind up windows so the car was filled with snow. That really ticked me off.

this is the only one i can think of right now that just annoyed the crap out of me.. i was in a movie theater getting ready to watch the new 007 movie, when a group of youngsters in there late teens possibly their early 20's sat in the seats next to me. when the previews started up the kid next to me started to snap his chewing gum over and over and over. me being me, i was hoping he would stop soon because it was getting loud, but no he didnt, once the movie started playing, he still continued to snap hiis gum, so i leaned over and whispered in his ear, "how loud do you think you can snap your gum with it shoved up ur a**?" for the rest of the movie he didnt pop his gum or even move, i think i scared him to the point he swollowed it...

One of the most annoying things that I keep on doing is locking my car keys in the car. It's got to the point where I've had to put an extra one under the car somewhere, in a magnetic case. And so far I've used it countless times.

this is the only one i can think of right now that just annoyed the crap out of me.. i was in a movie theater getting ready to watch the new 007 movie, when a group of youngsters in there late teens possibly their early 20's sat in the seats next to me. when the previews started up the kid next to me started to snap his chewing gum over and over and over. me being me, i was hoping he would stop soon because it was getting loud, but no he didnt, once the movie started playing, he still continued to snap hiis gum, so i leaned over and whispered in his ear, "how loud do you think you can snap your gum with it shoved up ur a**?" for the rest of the movie he didnt pop his gum or even move, i think i scared him to the point he swollowed it...

Oh, Mayser! That is classic!

On a NATO exercise in Germany and starving hungry, the cooks served up “Chicken Supreme” for the main meal. For those who have never sampled the delights of British Army Chicken Supreme compo rations, it looks, smells and tastes like white cat vomit.

I borrowed a motorcycle then went to the local shops and bought some bacon and eggs. Back on location I got my little gas burner out, and had a lovely fry up, much to the annoyance of all those eating chicken supreme.

BritinAfrica, I love how you tell a story! Thank you!

What annoys me is trying to communicate sincerely and the person doesn't pay attention to what I'm trying to communicate!

People in general thinking that they are superior to me because of a status or because of their age. Case and point, a few nights back, my room mate went to Calera (town next to Montevallo) to hook up with a girl. He calls me at 0300 and tells me his car is broken down, and he needs me to come get him. By the way, I was dead asleep at this point, so I got out of bed, threw on some shorts and a hoodie, and was on my way. I got pulled over by a cop who asked me about 10 times if I had been drinking because my eyes were bloodshot and my speech was slow... Bear in mind I had JUST been woken up from a deep sleep. But of course, because I'm a young kid out on the road this late (or early) I must be doing something illegal. He asks for a full field sobriety test (breathalyzer and everything), pats me down, AND searches my car... All because of my age. It annoyed me TO NO END.

People in general thinking that they are superior to me because of a status or because of their age. Case and point, a few nights back, my room mate went to Calera (town next to Montevallo) to hook up with a girl. He calls me at 0300 and tells me his car is broken down, and he needs me to come get him. By the way, I was dead asleep at this point, so I got out of bed, threw on some shorts and a hoodie, and was on my way. I got pulled over by a cop who asked me about 10 times if I had been drinking because my eyes were bloodshot and my speech was slow... Bear in mind I had JUST been woken up from a deep sleep. But of course, because I'm a young kid out on the road this late (or early) I must be doing something illegal. He asks for a full field sobriety test (breathalyzer and everything), pats me down, AND searches my car... All because of my age. It annoyed me TO NO END.

Oh, $h!t, man, that's just horrible to hear that. LMAO

Oh, honey, I'm sorry to hear that!! I would've just left his a** out there. But then I'm evil like that. :D

I get annoyed very, very, VERY easily. I couldn't even begin to give you a list of things that have happened to irritate me beyond belief.

one word: siblings.
[rant]I really hope you are joking TOG. Should something nasty ever happen to any one of them, you will regret what you have said until your dying day.

Family ALWAYS come first.

Call me sensitive, but I don't like to see statements like that even in jest.[/rant] Sorry.

Back