Most annoying thing to have happened to you

[rant]I really hope you are joking TOG. Should something nasty ever happen to any one of them, you will regret what you have said until your dying day.

Family ALWAYS come first.

Call me sensitive, but I don't like to see statements like that even in jest.[/rant] Sorry.
I'll never NOT love my brother... But there are days that he makes me want to punch him in the face. No siblings have ever gotten along every day they live together, but I can almost guarantee you that every sibling loves the other, no matter what.

I can almost guarantee you that every sibling loves the other, no matter what.

I disagree. If you knew my siblings you would understand why. Family isn't the most important thing when they treat you like the hired help or, worse, something they stepped in. I'm not perfect, but I don't deserve to be told I'm a worthless waste of skin and air either.

With my siblings, I don't always get along with them. BUT... everyone of us knows that if someone is in need we will be there to help.

I disagree. If you knew my siblings you would understand why. Family isn't the most important thing when they treat you like the hired help or, worse, something they stepped in. I'm not perfect, but I don't deserve to be told I'm a worthless waste of skin and air either.
I know how you feel... I'm practically my brother's manservant.
I said almost. :p

But seriously, if they died tomorrow, would you feel no remorse at all?
Maybe a little. But for how my parents would feel. My brother burned all bridges with me by the time he hit the age of seven.

I did that with rice one time. 20 minutes later I came back to a pile of rock. Cleaning that bowl sucked.

I did the opposite. I meant to cook some ramen noodles, so I put the pot on the oven. I went to do something else while it boiled and forgot about it until I smelled the burning pot. That was not good at all.

My worst theater experience was when I went to a PG-13 movie and there were some really young kids (I mean maybe 5 at the oldest). They kept talking and being loud the entire time. Couldnt the mother have found a babysitter if she needed to see the movie so bad?!!

I know how you feel... I'm practically my brother's manservant.

Maybe a little. But for how my parents would feel. My brother burned all bridges with me by the time he hit the age of seven.

Yep. My family can kiss my :cen: for all I care. They're one of, if not the main, reason I get so depressed all the time. Yeah. I really wouldn't care less if I never saw most of them again.

Annoying thing of late for me... the pressure my ex-husband and his girlfriend put on our daughter. Example, even though I know their address, they wanted us to drop my daughter off at someone else's house because they didn't want us to know where they lived... Have they not heard of Mapquest?! (Wait... I know he has, because we had the discussion of Rand McNally vs. Mapquest during the divorce...)
:biggun:

Yep. My family can kiss my :cen: for all I care. They're one of, if not the main, reason I get so depressed all the time. Yeah. I really wouldn't care less if I never saw most of them again.

I'm sorry to hear that the family things are that way. When I have dificulties with anyone (including my husband or family) I generally recite 2 things to myself. If my feelings are hurt, I recite the Serenity Prayer. If I'm mad, I recite the Soldiers' Creed (It may seem crazy, but I am reinforcing it in my memory, and I gather inner strength from it).

Annoying thing of late for me... the pressure my ex-husband and his girlfriend put on our daughter. Example, even though I know their address, they wanted us to drop my daughter off at someone else's house because they didn't want us to know where they lived... Have they not heard of Mapquest?! (Wait... I know he has, because we had the discussion of Rand McNally vs. Mapquest during the divorce...)
:biggun:
You're kidding me, right? That's.... Childish, pathetic, immature, stupid... And just DUMB!

Back