Mossad at its best! - Page 2

--

December 2nd, 2020  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
The Mossad got the wrong guy in Norway during the operation. He looked like the guy the Israelis were looking for.
Sadly errors due occur.

One of the favorite weapons used by Mossad is the little Beretta Model 70 or 71 .22 LR rimfire, its a very concealable firearm and fitted with a sound moderator is virtually silent. I had one here in SA, I fitted it with a sound moderator built in New Zealand, it was quieter then a .177 air rifle. Good bit of kit
December 2nd, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
Heydrich was not assassinated, not murdered, but killed . He was a legitimate target . So was Soleimani, so was Fakhrizadeh .
Innocent people as the Israeli athletes were assassinated .
To murder some one, to assassinate some one is a bad thing, to kill some one is not a bad thing .
To say that the athletes were killed and the terrorists were assassinated is a wrong thing .
Terrorists are killed, not murdered or assassinated .
One can even suspect those who say that the victims were killed and the terrorists assassinated of sympathy for the terrorists .
So you have your own definition of the word assassinate,....
December 2nd, 2020  
lljadw

Quote:
So you have your own definition of the word assassinate,....
An assassination is a murder,do you say that terrorists are murdered ?
Soleimani was not murdered .
--
December 2nd, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
An assassination is a murder,do you say that terrorists are murdered ?
Soleimani was not murdered .
Assassination is to murder/kill an important individual or individuals for political or religious reasons. You can't change the definition of words after your own opinions.
December 2nd, 2020  
lljadw

Quote:
Assassination is to murder/kill an important individual or individuals for political or religious reasons. You can't change the definition of words after your own opinions.
You can't say that the Israeli athletes were killed and that the terrorists were murdered .
To kill a terrorist is a legitimate action , it is never a murder or an assassination .
December 2nd, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk

And again. The definition of the word assassinate means; the killing of an important individual or individuals for political or religious reasons.

Fakhrizadeh and Soleimani were important individuals, that's why it is grammatically correct to call their demise for assassinations. The Israeli government/Mossad decided it was important to assassinate those responsible for the murder of the Israeli athletes. The term assassination works perfectly to describe what happened to the terrorists, but not for what happened to the athletes, they were murdered.

Heydrich was also an important individual so it is correct to say he was assassinated, but it was during a state of war and occupation.

Murder or homicide are divided into three categories;

1st Degree Murder; when the killing is pre planned or during terrorist activities

2nd Degree Murder; When the killing of another human being is not pre planned and occur in the heat of the moment.

Manslaughter; usually accidents or when the offender has showed neglect of others.

The terrorists would be in the case of what happened to the Israeli athletes be prosecuted for the 1st Degree Murder. The law enforcement and other governmental agencies are protected by the law to use force when they are threatened or when the civilians are threatened.

So your comments in this thread is wrong and you can't decide what a word means
December 2nd, 2020  
lljadw

Quote:
And again. The definition of the word assassinate means; the killing of an important individual or individuals for political or religious reasons.

Fakhrizadeh and Soleimani were important individuals, that's why it is grammatically correct to call their demise for assassinations. The Israeli government/Mossad decided it was important to assassinate those responsible for the murder of the Israeli athletes. The term assassination works perfectly to describe what happened to the terrorists, but not for what happened to the athletes, they were murdered.

Heydrich was also an important individual so it is correct to say he was assassinated, but it was during a state of war and occupation.

Murder or homicide are divided into three categories;

1st Degree Murder; when the killing is pre planned or during terrorist activities

2nd Degree Murder; When the killing of another human being is not pre planned and occur in the heat of the moment.

Manslaughter; usually accidents or when the offender has showed neglect of others.

The terrorists would be in the case of what happened to the Israeli athletes be prosecuted for the 1st Degree Murder. The law enforcement and other governmental agencies are protected by the law to use force when they are threatened or when the civilians are threatened.

So your comments in this thread is wrong and you can't decide what a word means
First,second and third degree murder are American concepts, who have no place outside the US .Thus,they can't be used in a discussion about ME terrorism .
The terrorists would not be prosecuted in Germany ( because their crimes happened in Germany ) for first degree murder, because the German law does not recognize something as a first degree murder .
And, there is no difference between murder and assassination :they are both synonyms for illegal killings .
December 4th, 2020  
BritinBritain

I3BrigPvSk Me old mate, you cannot reason with this idiot.

This says it all:-Assassination is to murder/kill an important individual or individuals for political or religious reasons. You can't change the definition of words after your own opinions.

Hear Hear
December 4th, 2020  
lljadw

The English definition is totally wrong because, FYI, there is a big difference between killing and murdering .
Assassination is not the same as killing .
December 5th, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
The English definition is totally wrong because, FYI, there is a big difference between killing and murdering .
Assassination is not the same as killing .
No, it's nothing wrong with the English definition of the assassinate/assassination. Btw, you aren't in a position to determinate the definition of English words. One more thing. there aren't any differences legally between the words murder, kill, and/or assassinate. The courts regardless country will treat the offender in the same way. The sentencing will be different if the offender has planned to murder/kill/assassinate somebody or if the offender did it in the heat of the moment. The majority of the homicides around the world occur in the heat of the moment.

This thread explains a lot when you have your own definition of words. Ask your mom about the definitions of words before saying something.