. . .morning. . .

okami

my name's randy. . .i joined the Corps back in '73 after having worked a few years at the local police station. . .MOS 2542, classififed communications. . .spent time in Japan but no combat service. . .for that reason i've always refused to call myself a 'Vietnam Vet', and i've known more than a few who really were.

after i got out in '76, i returned home and went back to my local police station. i finally retired in 2004. i have twins--a boy and a girl--now 24; my daughter is expecting, probably by next spring. i also have a younger son, now 22.

i've been trying to keep an eye on things since 2001 0911, which is often difficult. in addition, my oldest nephew is career Army, and is now training for his upcoming FOURTH tour in Iraq. the war already cost him his marriage, but he was able to hold onto his 10-year-old daughter. when he was here this Easter for a 10-day leave, it was the first time he'd seen her in eighteen months.

myself, ah'm jes' a po' boy, and i don't have net access at home. haveta rely on public access. and i spend lots of time spread across the net, at numerous sites i have. my listed 'homepage' is really an incomplete collection of sites and homepages and feeds i have.

so please don't be offended if you don't hear from me for extended periods of time. it has sometimes been weeks in between visits to a given website.

thanks, guys. . .semper fi. . .

ps: the reason you won't see that many caps in my writing is that one of my cats pulled the keys off. . .

Welcome hardcharger......
MCflag.gif

Back